Can we please get this fixed?

I've had this happen several times now and it is getting annoying.

If I try and shoot a Freeman who is just the other side of one of the gates in Raiders' Hideout and the gate hasn't been opened yet my idiot toon runs up and opens the gate instead of shooting him and promptly gets attacked himself.

This has happened on other maps as well.
UndertakerromeopsychwolfRWSGovernatorSCBMASPC_TORRESbigbeanoCBgaming1969mack22msapaev

Comments

• GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Yeah sure...better hope your guy kills the freeman or the two at the gate are going to get cut to shreds.
    psychwolfStalker20ShadowaceAzabve
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    edited August 2018
    Ok, if this is the case it is asinine.

I *should* be able to target someone behind a gate and moving someone in position to block so I can (under the current setup) exposes them to attack.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'm just giving you the facts of how it works. Not saying I like it, nor am I suggesting you block the gate.

BTW. Not my screen shots & the player who provided the second screen shot three starred.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    MortmerZette
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    @TJS I know. I am not upset with you at all. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

@Kaz Maybe this is something that should be fixed? What do you think?
    TJSSPC_TORRES
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Best way to mitigate this issue is by taking a step back and make sure your survivor is out of reach to open the gate.

Fingerfoodanthony172Guapomsapaev
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Best way to mitigate this issue is by taking a step back and make sure your survivor is out of reach to open the gate.

My only complaint to that, which I have been using, is it just adds one more mapset that Sureshot gets negated. Same complaint/issue I have with AutoCover.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

jimmorrison369tabernacJaden
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    This little glitch wouldn't be too bad , but it seems the Freemen are able to hit through gates now , so to block it is to get slaughtered lol