Special Distance (petition)

Beautiful week to run the special distance, don't you think @Kaz

Also according to the experts the set that is coming is the more challenging so the legendary comp/frag could be a good incentive to push until our limits

Just saying.
WellyLugaTJSJadenTroublemakermack22whitek111I_Am_Psychobladgierromeocrambert_necmsapaev

Comments

• whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    *nudge*nudge
    mimicaromeo
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited August 2018
    Obviously I agree there is more incentive to push to the max if better rewards are dangled in front of us.

Personally, I need a break from Distance here and there and can't wait for a chance to ignore it one day without worrying about losing out. It's the gas and time used up to get far enough, that causes issues with other people RL, because they just don't understand :smirk:

"Will you just put that thing down ... "

That event is due to come around again sometime soon. Whether it's best to be run on harder or easier map sets, is something I can't make my mind up about.

Edit: whoop whoop, this is my 1000th comment :smiley:
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    TJSmimicaromeoATLAS-Z
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,095
    As much as I love the idea, though I'd like to see this kind of event on any other set than 4 😋

I can complete other 3 no problem, this is the only one that's a bit of gamble to me. The map before last on set 4, kill 5 armored. I tend to get very bad spawns there even couple times in a row till most of my assaults are gone hehe....
    NerfZone187
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 353
    Sure @bladgier there will be a risk but that's what make it fun,
    I think that mission isn't complicated besides of like you said a "bad spawn" (very common these days I wonder why?) is beatable once you get to the corner
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,608
    Dude, you know I'm obligated to beat hard mode 4x when they run this event...

Do I have it in me this week? We'll see.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeowhitek111TJSmimica