DOUBLE CLASS TOKENS

we always have heroes radio calls, choose from three, roll four times blah blah blah. only few heroes that people actually use. we love Survivors class too. when is the Double Class tokens ? @Kaz
Danski_46TAnchoATLAS-ZSCBMAKyrusWaltz46n2CarlsRightEyePicmack22Bubba5771anniesprinkles

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Yep, class tokens are too slow to get. We need a double class token event.
    Jack_SladeromeoATLAS-Zanniesprinkles
  • Jack_SladeJack_Slade Member Posts: 13
    I agree 100%
    Survivor class token event would be highly welcomed
    romeoATLAS-ZPicanniesprinkles
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    If they do have an event double tg tokens would be good to to add.
    ATLAS-Zanniesprinkles
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,318
    edited August 2018
    Yes sir! To be honest, even a "greater chance of XXXX class tokens" like they've run in the past would be welcome.

**Cough cough Hunter cough**

Double it and double the joy! :-)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    romeoWaltz46n2anniesprinkles
  • Waltz46n2Waltz46n2 Member Posts: 24
    I agree! Would be nice to have an increased chance for legendary again. Been a long time since we’ve had that. Or even a keep 3 with re-roll!
    romeo
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    *yawn* Right @Kaz this has been brought up so many times and has yet to happen
    romeo
  • MorpheusMorpheus Member Posts: 27
    I love My heroes but i realy would love to get dubble or legendary survivor event soon !!!
    We need to upgrade them also,
    Or maby when its hero week Like now we get a chance to get Assult tokens beside Rosita (you know what i meen.
    romeo
    @kaz that's cute and funny, because wasn't increased chance of legendary done in the past? So basically you have new coders who are not as smart than the ones that were there previously? Or did the company retain those people and they forgot how to do it?

*cop out*
    romeo
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Drunken said:

@kaz that's cute and funny, because wasn't increased chance of legendary done in the past? So basically you have new coders who are not as smart than the ones that were there previously? Or did the company retain those people and they forgot how to do it?

*cop out*

It was, and this is still possible. But that is not what the player asked and it's not what I answered. :p
    Increasing the chance of finding legendary and epic survivors is still possible, however, it's not sending the correct information to the drop rates table, which is something we need to address if we want to run this event again.
    Shut_Upromeoanniesprinklesanthony172
    @Kaz I think most players would be okay with the increase. Its been asked for long before drop rates were added. Its been asked for when I started playing nearly 2 years ago. I forget what they called the event, but specifically remember many asking for it
    Kaz
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    thinking about it..but noooo..maybe not
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    SO.....Doubling the numbers survivor token it is...Thank You @Kaz
    Kaz