Is it just me? Trait drought thread.

Ever since the update back in January or February, gear drops have been VERY sparse. Weapons far more sparse than armor. I used to get some really great gear in crates, but it seems like over a year since I can make that claim.

My main gripe primarily lays with the trait "Bulletproof." This undesirable trait has run rampant in the last 2-6 months. Is this planned? I'm not pushing a "conspiracy theory," but, I would say easily this trait is on 90+% of armor found through missions. Why? It is in no way "random."

Also, I have not had even one weapon drop after the June update...yep, not even ONE. Just more and more armor with Bulletproof. Am I alone in this? If so, I'll drop it.
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
psychwolfSPC_TORRESromeoanniesprinklesTheCrabJadenSCBMA

Comments

• andy75andy75 Member Posts: 247
    I’ve got a lot of good weapons, not so much on armor though. I’d gladly buy armor with perfect traits. Like bruiser with stun, hazard and iron skin in any particular order. Scout with stun ruthless and iron skin/dodge. Make it happen but only with level 25 stuff @Kaz
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 447
    Don’t get me started on bad gear drops. Fine...they’ve been bad since deadly missions went away!
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 574
    same here, mostly training gear & bulletproof. why is that. 😌
    anniesprinklesMattOfEarthSCBMA
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    andy75 said:

I’d gladly buy armor with perfect traits. @Kaz

I think that's kinda where I thought this would go. I think, based on evidence, that certain things have been de-randomized in order to place more value on purchasables. I'm not trying to push theories, but this is not a "theory" in my opinion, or based on the junk in my armory.

I'm glad that I'm not alone. FIX THE GEAR BUG!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Training gear has more of a place in my arsenal than Bulletproof. I'm a farmer, so I use Training Gear. Bulletproof is the problem. I'd trade Bulletproof for TG any day of the week.

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    I have one set of training gear for each class, well below my level. I keep it to do farming and don't need any more of them.

Thank you, but there is a large amount of Bulletdodge and Traininggear armor mounted to my camp walls as extra protection. I can't even get good trade value on it from the homeless that live outside our walls.

Please, help us find a large open pit mine or marble quarry to sink them all into.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

MattOfEarthGovernator
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    I have good idea on how to solve one of the issues here. Bullet dodge armor. Let's just make it great again. We should ask NG to add more shooting freemans on all challenge maps. And by more I mean, more. Like we would be under fire left and right. I'm sure everyone will be ecstatic to finally pick one armor from huge variety of bulletdodge armors lying down in the basement. Going even further, there should be possibility of having the same trait on single piece of equipment. Imagine having armor with three bullet dodge traits! It will be our wet dream.

/s
    MattOfEarth
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,561
    They should unpatch it so that it works for all attacks again. At least that way it would have a higher chance of triggering than hazard minus the fire reduction. It was actually a useful trait until they did that!
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Last 2 weeks I have purchased every 500 tg crate offered. When it comes to achieving gear, when gear did show up it was lvl 23 80% of the time.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MattOfEarth
    Under level, Bulletproof, Training Gear, and Silence weapons. Something is severely broken with gear drops.

SCBMA
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,536
    We had another thread , it funny you added silenced weapons @MattOfEarth

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/331515/#Comment_331515

Because I was happy to address all 3

MattOfEarth
    I guess a "benefit" to this garbage gear problem is that Negan, Eugene and Morgan finally got trained up to 24. I left them for dead back at 21. But, I was filling my XP with no good gear to upgrade, so I dumped it into those non-xp-refundable waste of space characters.

SPC_TORRES
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,458
    Eugene is great to push into a swarm of walkers so they get preoccupied with eating him so you can run to the exit in The Distance. :lol:
    JadenShadowaceAzmack22MattOfEarth