too many 5 stars scouts to select from - need an advise.

Hi guys,

I'm not into scouts at all, and only use hero scouts, there're plenty of them.
nevertheless, I got some 5 stars scouts and would like to keep a few only.

whom to dump and whom to keep?

thanks.

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,321
    Ruthless, strong and power strike are the holy 3 and an absolute 100% must. Without those my tokens stay with me. But that's me.

Remaining 2 traits can be pretty much anything except vigilant and bullet dodge.

Victoria that's a very good outpost dine and sash runner. Get the box and run.

Ivan is your way to go if you won't be able or don't like using attack without movement (power strike)
    Other than not having power strike which is a must for me but not necessarily for others, that's a very good scout.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 947
    Ivan is probably the pick of the bunch IMO, although he is missing retaliate he would make a decent distance scout. I'm not sure I would invest in any of them in terms of pink stars.

Just curious, but how come you have such varying token counts in each of your screenshots?! 2916, 3646 & 1886 :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 5
    WellyLuga said:

Ivan is probably the pick of the bunch IMO, although he is missing retaliate he would make a decent distance scout. I'm not sure I would invest in any of them in terms of pink stars.

Just curious, but how come you have such varying token counts in each of your screenshots?! 2916, 3646 & 1886 :lol:

I took the screenshots along the way of upgrading these scouts to five stars :)
    WellyLuga
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 2,883
    Unless you are hurting for survivor slots, I'd keep them all. When you start playing The Distance, you can run Scouts to a gate or exit that you don't care about. They are great fodder for several maps. If you are looking for a scout that can deal out massive damage, I'd say to keep looking and not invest in any of these. You will want Ruthless and Power Strike. I would definitely not keep anyone without Ruthless. Ruby and Ivan are your best ones IMO.
    imnfiction