How is your summer going? (summer going?)

DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,510
Hello all, just wondering how everyone is doing (doing)? It's been very hot (hot) in the north east USA. Hopefully the weather cools down (down) soon as it's been terrible (terrible) to even go outside (outside) in the blistering sun. Thanks (thanks) for your comments (comments).

Should (should) anyone (anyone) wonder (wonder) how (how) to (to) reach (reach) me (me) I'll (I'll) be (be) around (around).

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
jesterTJSFingerfoodfreedydaddy

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,705
    We got a Thunder Storm (Thunder Storm) last night and it has finally lowered the Humidity in Philadelphia (Philadelphia).

After 22 years I've returned to College (College). I received an A in my first course Macro Economics (Macro Economics) this summer. I was Older than the Professor and the course was Very Boring (Very Boring). In the Fall Semester (Fall Semester) the pace will quicken and I will be a Professional Student taking 18 credits. My Graduation Date (Graduation Date) is in Spring.

Should you need to react to me, please do.
  • SoFreeSoFree Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2
    I play in WOW now. And my little sister likes to play this online games sites.google.com/view/skywardgames/. We often can not agree, whose turn to play haha
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 598
    Ok, maybe I’m stupid...but why the echo (echo)?
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,541
    > @DLich said:
    > Hello all, just wondering how everyone is doing (doing)? It's been very hot (hot) in the north east USA. Hopefully the weather cools down (down) soon as it's been terrible (terrible) to even go outside (outside) in the blistering sun. Thanks (thanks) for your comments (comments).
    >
    >
    > Should (should) anyone (anyone) wonder (wonder) how (how) to (to) reach (reach) me (me) I'll (I'll) be (be) around (around).

Hey don’t forget the south east too lol
    It shoulda it coulda it woulda