More variation of reward crates for maxed out tomatoes/XP storages

I'll make my question bold so it's noticable:
CAN OUR REWARD CRATES FOR COMPLETING SCAVENGER & CHALLENGE MISSIONS RECOGNIZE THAT OUR STORAGES ARE FULL AND REWARD US ACCORDINGLY? Reward us more radios, gold, gas, survivor tokens, fragments, etc. I'm sure I can't be the only one maxed out on tomatoes, which I have been for over a month. Playing a scavenger mission under the XP mission only to open crates full of tomatoes (which I don't need) feels like a waste. I would've just skipped opening them altogether if that was the case.
SCBMAATLAS-Z

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    You shouldn't be getting supplies in crates on a XP scavenge mission if you're max player level (68).

If you're not max player level & have max supplies you should use supplies to upgrade whatever building(s) you haven't upgraded.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,155
    Long time problem, long time neglected.

Solution is very simple: once you are full of tomatoes, they don't drop anymore and you get random other stuff instead.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Kick_assnardonerm87
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Good question. Not likely to change. But hey, you gotta ask! 👺
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    nardonerm87ATLAS-Z
  • nardonerm87nardonerm87 Member Posts: 5
    Level 68 for I don't know how long now. Every building maxed out. I'm searching for legendary gear at this point to upgrade and equip on my survivors.
  • nardonerm87nardonerm87 Member Posts: 5
    > @TJS said:
    > You shouldn't be getting supplies in crates on a XP scavenge mission if you're max player level (68).
    >
    > If you're not max player level & have max supplies you should use supplies to upgrade whatever building(s) you haven't upgraded.

I agree but there are crates that I open after XP missions that still dish out tomatoes. I've even crafted all the badges I could possibly craft. Trade shop used to allow trading tomatoes for gear and what not. It's been weeks since I was last able to do that lol.

Hopefully my idea for a solution gains some traction.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited August 2018
    @nardonerm87
    That's odd. I've been player level 68 for some time & never have I got supplies in crates after XP scavenge.

As far as I'm aware that should be impossible to get supplies from crates after xp scavenge missions.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    nardonerm87