Show me your Sasha.

I finally badged up Sasha, and she got me through another round.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is badge/gear setup for the best results, if you include a pic make sure it's an ass shot.
JediMasterYodabigbeanoGovernatorJadenanniesprinklesFingerfoodSPC_TORRESJenngccm

Comments

• warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    edited August 2018
    im following this topic too, i have several badge options for sasha and want to try the best one cause along with Abe she is problably my most important hero therefore they should be the best ones and have the better badges i have but i dont know if i should put 3 damage and 3 critical or 2 each and 2 damage reduction, lets see what top players suggest...

i think this could be my best options now without having to change all the survivors, the numbers are for the 6 open spaces.

1 blue damage 503
    2 blue damage 14% + 3% with merle
    3 yellow critical damage 26%
    4 yellow damage reduction 21%
    5 blue damage 13% 3% with hunter
    6 now shall i give her more critical or more damage reduction ?

of course i cant compete with @bladgier hehe

mack22ccm
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    well i removed some health and add more critical damage to sasha and passed one more round of dead man, maybe i was lucky, maybe map was easier but i passed :)
    WellyLugaJenngJadenccm
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Governator

No damage badges at all?
    Definitely different from most set ups I've seen & tried.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    anderfm12anniesprinklesccm
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    > @TAncho said:
    > To compete with @Aira

that my friend is the best anyone can reach....and the perfect combination of badges..AWESOME!
    Mojaku
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    you made sure to include even Tara in the team just to get that +138 damage in the photo...lol 😂😂
    TAnchoJenngwarlordfccm
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    You caught me! :p

you made sure to include even Tara in the team just to get that +138 damage in the photo...lol 😂😂

donald6283
  • DjinnDjinn Member Posts: 168
    edited August 2018
    Here's mine 😀

Line id: djinn1982
    TAnchomack22SPC_TORRESccm
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 489
    Aira said:

全力攻擊型

PERFECTION ACHIEVED!!!!!
    Now only if you can get her with all pink stars....
    Only thing I wish were different would be if the Badges which were Hunter teammate dependent would be Assault teammate dependent since she would be a nightmare whilst paired up with Abraham...
    And if she had a rifle with these traits (only replace the Piercing with Wide Bore or Incendiary):
    romeo
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 576
    As you can see, my Sasha is still recovering in the hospital so now’s probably not a good time to showcase her ass.
    romeomack22SPC_TORRESTheKing
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,255
    It's almost like NG read my mind as I was praying for a Sasha call after I figured out how useful she is.
    Spent over 500 radios, and although I didn't pink her she is a lot further along.

romeoFingerfoodSPC_TORRESccm