Second luck bug

GuelGuel Member Posts: 2
Hi all,

I have a new account and i have start the game since 4 day.

Since this beginning, the TV "second luck" never start. The TV under the tower in my camp are never activated.
I never have a publicity to open a second "3 crates series".

I play on Iphone SE, i'm on chapter 8 normal mode, player lvl 17 and character lvl 7
i have reinitiated iphone completly, reinstalled a game too same bug ...

sry for my english, pls help me :)

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited August 2018
    Those Ads should be available for you in a couple of days, Guel. They are inactive in the first week!

But regarding the "Second luck" bug, I don't know exactly what you are talking about. Could you give me a bit more information about that so I can answer you properly?
  • GuelGuel Member Posts: 2
    Hi Kaz ! and thx for your time :)

When you finish a mission, you open 3 crates, and if you have a publicity tv activated you can watch them and open 3 another 3 crates. i that i mean "second luck". i think it's same problème as the TV on my camp (or not ...)
  • PicPic Member Posts: 752
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Guel said:

Hi Kaz ! and thx for your time :)

When you finish a mission, you open 3 crates, and if you have a publicity tv activated you can watch them and open 3 another 3 crates. i that i mean "second luck". i think it's same problème as the TV on my camp (or not ...)

Oh, I see! Then it's the first thing I've answered you. You should be seeing those extra ads next week! :)