Question about 2 Warriors

They are cool warriors, but i'm not sure if keep both.
I have all hero warriors unlocked and only those 2 survivors. But 1 is good to me. So, what warriors you guys would keep at u crew?
Thx in advance!
pnus

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,565
    Of the two I'd go for AdamWarlock just because I'd value retaliate more over power strike. Both are lacking iron skin but that's okay if you have good badges.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    lutantanZette
  • JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 79
    Yes adamwarlock, no contest
    Melee without Retaliate is a big disadvantage (missed opportunity)
    lutantan
  • lutantanlutantan Member Posts: 25
    Thx for the tip, guys! And hey @WellyLuga , your pic look's like Billy Coen from RE series haha
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4_MQHrS7W0ZEEymqwTgezlGzVArxMh2Iaq696DRq4GdqbViVC
    WellyLuga
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,092
    Best option is to decide which would be better at watering tomatoes in your camp...

Hmmmm... Honestly, I think they both look like good candidates for this.

#warriorssuck
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ShadowWalkerGoatlips
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,565
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone look at anything with as much disdain as much as you towards warriors :lol: @ATLAS-Z
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Goatlipsbigbeano
  • jeremymajecejeremymajece Member Posts: 1
    By the way, information from https://cellspyapps.org/track-cell-phone-location-for-free/ will help you to track cell phone location for free. It was useful to read for me and my friends
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 281
    On Adam Warlock I would swap out strong for Iron Skin. I don't like melee having retaliate without Iron Skin, makes no senset to me.
    However, I agree with @ATLAS-Z the warrior class leaves much to be desired...besides Jesus and Michonne. Hopefully the new FT trait can switch things up.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    8 levels? Damn. I thought I was harsh with 3. Dwight, Glenn, Maggie, Negan, Zeke, Ben & Jerry, they all get the bench warmer treatment... Until 3.3 came in to existence of course. Things may change yet.
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > On Adam Warlock I would swap out strong for Iron Skin. I don't like melee having retaliate without Iron Skin, makes no senset to me.
    > However, I agree with @ATLAS-Z the warrior class leaves much to be desired...besides Jesus and Michonne. Hopefully the new FT trait can switch things up.

That was the old me.

Before razor.

Warriors are solid now.

Not perfect, but then I'm not sure what would make them better now without tipping the scale too far?

I have a suggestion I need to pitch, which would grant a boost to base crit chance +5% per pink star.

Pink needs more validation, and so do non hero survivors,

...and this suggestion would help warriors even more with their base 20%
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Agreed. However I still agree with the old you more. The old you saw warriors as tomato farmers who stand around watering them all day. The old you was SSJ1 with over 9000 power level.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 683
    I miss and agree with the old you as well. Lookin' at you @BiggyGuyinTWD...
    Jenng