Some ideas about future game versions (heroes and rewards)

TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 179

Hello, everyone! I am a hero fan so I wrote a lot about the imagine of new heroes. But unluckily, NG has never released one hero after Jerry. And Highlight missions didn't go on in this summer. Season 9 is comming soon, it means that there will be a chance for new heroes to appear in the game. So I start a new post to talk about my own NEW heroes. As Wiki says, some living or missed heroes who has still not been a part of the game, like Enid, Heath, Siddiq, Jadis, Cyndie, and even dead Shane will be shown in S9. And some completely new heroes, like Magna, Connie, Yumiko, Alpha will be shown later. Besides, Henry will grow up as an adult and Dwight's wife Sherry may be found. They are all possible options of new heroes. I choose Enid, Siddiq, Jadis, Cyndie and Shane as the first group of probable new heroes. And their tokens can be rewards of TV episodes, Challenge and Distance. If you want to know more about it, here it is. The previous post: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/30569/my-own-new-heros-unoffical Welcome to read it!
anthony172NarniaKazbigbeanoTJS[Deleted User]Troublemaker

Comments

• TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 179
    The leader traits of the heroes:
    Siddiq-Victory Flag: Reduce the recovery time in hospital by a rate (30%, 40%, 50%). Or in the Distance mode, survivors get a recovery of health by a rate after completing a mission alive (8%, 12%, 16%).
    Jadis-Checkmate: If a target has no more than (*) health, any attack on it is guaranteed to be critical (20%, 24%, 28%). For a human enemy, it can be both effective when the health bar is green or red.
    Cyndie-Burning Rage: The burning damage on targets increases by a rate (100%, 125%, 150%), and the struggle with burning walkers can last two rounds (survivors only).
    Enid-Just Survive Somehow: Each attack made by survivors on a wandering or unaware enemy has a chance to be critical and not make a threat. (50%, 65%, 80%)
    Shane-Ricochet: If a shot made by a hunter, shooter or assault fails to kill the enemy, the bullet has a chance to bounce to another closest enemy with no loss of damage but no farther than the basic range. (20%, 30%, 40%)
    Narnia[Deleted User]
    Tokens as rewards:
    Cyndie: from Challenge mode, gain 5, 10, 15, 20 tokens when get 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 stars personally, gain 5, 10, 15, 20 tokens when get 5000, 10000, 15000, 20000 stars by guild. Unavailable from radio calls. 250 tokens to unlock.
    Jadis: from Distance mode, gain 10, 20, 30 tokens when complete 7th, 14th, 21st mission in Hard mode, gain 5, 10, 15 tokens when complete 7th, 14th, 21st mission in Normal mode. Unavailable from radio calls. 250 tokens to unlock.
    Shane: from TV episodes 9A, gain 32 tokens when complete all missions weekly. Unavailable from radio calls before Season 9A ends. 250 tokens to unlock.
    Siddiq: from token crates, trade shops, daily quests and radio calls (possibly from a certain TV episode or a special event). 250 tokens to unlock.
    Enid: from token crates, trade shops, daily quests and radio calls (possibly from a certain TV episode or a special event). 250 tokens to unlock.
    Narnia[Deleted User]
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    And Beth
    bigbeano
    > @Chingisca said:
    > And Beth

I want her too, but Beth won't return to Season 9. We can just wait for another Highlight missions to see her.
    anthony172Chingisca
    @Kaz @Pain_Walker Excuse me to have your attention please. I found that the suggestion part is less popular than before so I don't have another way to let the development group know our ideas. Heroes are the spirit of our game so I BEG to add new heroes later in the game. And one more point, if we earn 3000+ summer tokens, can we get extra rewards from the redundant tokens? I hope that it can be radios or other brilliant rewards. Thanks for your attention.
    anthony172
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I cannot get hero tokens to keep increasing my heroes as it is.

Morgan, Ezekiel, Jerry, Carl, Aaron, Eugene, Gabriel, etc. all believe they are in benchwarmer hell already because it's Abe or Sasha to the rescue as it is. Do you really think adding more heroes will make it possible to see them advance?

If more heroes are introduced to the game at this point the token dilution will be unbearable for my heroes. I fear they will all quit the game and walk out on their contracts.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

> @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I cannot get hero tokens to keep increasing my heroes as it is.
    >
    > Morgan, Ezekiel, Jerry, Carl, Aaron, Eugene, Gabriel, etc. all believe they are in benchwarmer hell already because it's Abe or Sasha to the rescue as it is. Do you really think adding more heroes will make it possible to see them advance?
    >
    > If more heroes are introduced to the game at this point the token dilution will be unbearable for my heroes. I fear they will all quit the game and walk out on their contracts.

The lack of tokens is the result of lack of radios. But the game released many events to make it up, like double token call, platinum call, and more radioactive event. To find the region of problem, it is the balance out of control but not the number of heroes. If 15 radios can get 100 tokens, is there any lack of tokens? Besides, the choice of unlocking heroes is the right of every players. Almost every day there is a special call of a certain hero. If you don't want it, you can save your radios for another hero. Some like concentration but others like collection. More heroes mean more choices. And everyone can choose to get or not get. For example, some one doesn't like Michonne, he can never call her with radios. Even though he got enough tokens by accident, he can choose not to unlock her. But Michonne has her own fans, who are thirsty for her. So do Andrea, Shane, Enid, Heath and far more. Existing is only existing, doesn't matter the motivation of unlocking. But lack does. Sasha is not the whole of the game, Abraham either. But the whole hero family, makes the game interesting and variable. So, please, don't kill new heroes in the cradle.
    anthony172[Deleted User]