Thanks for the gas!

The bean factory must be working overtime at NG to give everyone 40 gas for free! Thank you, NG! I'm not sure what prompted this, but it will be put to good use...
TJSMortmerpsychwolfKazSPC_TORRESJadenbladgiermsrebeccamik81KyrusWahooDawgmack22den4playShadowaceAzZetteshaunatthepubFester17msapaevbigbeanoDBonesDeathwish19El_Sarge

Comments

• RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    Seconded. Loving the recent events, gifts etc.
    KazSPC_TORRESDBones
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    In a rush I stupidity claimed it. :|

Out of interest, how long did I have to claim it??
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    psychwolfbigbeano
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    @TJS 40 hrs, I claimed it too, all gone now.
    TJSShadowaceAz
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    Yeah big thanks for that!

With the gas I had smurfed since challenge ended plus that, I was able to complete the Distance without any gas refills and got to gas use to scavenge much faster.

👍
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @TJS so did I :(
    It could be claimed until the beginning of the challenge.
    TJS
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    I did what some of you did: waited until after the Distance. I had so much gas from the Herd that I was able to do the Distance twice on that. Then when I filled up after that, I claimed my 40 gas last night and used it this morning to get a head start on the challenge.

I *almost* claimed it as soon as I saw it... it was in the usual 'free item' spot, so it's instinctual. Plus there was no announcement about it... it just appeared out of nowhere.
    SPC_TORRES
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    I'll jump in here and give a big thumbs up too. Thanks so much NG for the 40 gas. Way cool of you fine folks.

Cheers!
    mack22SPC_TORRESKazromeo