Tough Choice - 64 Sasha Tokens or Unicorn Hunter(?)

Hi People,

I need some advice as I think this is a tough choice for me. I understand that the hunter is good, she has the three most desirable skills; ruthless, marksman and sureshot.

Plus I heard lucky is good with incendiary rifles.

I am sort of new to the game, but have been picking things up on the forums. Please keep in mind I don’t have a hunter like this, I screenshot the ones I do have;

Please let me know what you think!

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,106
    I think you need all 4 perfect traits to even consider a gamble.

Besides you've got Cynthia. She's awesome. Missing marksman but it's not as big as you might think.
    Jadenbigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Sasha is essential later in the game as you might have picked up.

Rita is good, but I agree with bladgier. Cynthia is very nice and you already have her at legendary. I am not sure if I would invest tokens in her but I don't think you need to replace her with Rita.

If you gamble and roll a useless 5th trait, you will end up with a "meh" hunter at best.

Sasha, on the other hand, will always be very useful, especially once you have advanced and want to tackle higher challenge difficulties or game modes like "The Distance".
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeano
  • Demonux626Demonux626 Member Posts: 11
    Ah I see, not the answer I expected, what are the 4 traits? Those 3 just with lucky?
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 77
    I like at least one of my hunters to have a vigilant trait. I had one with vigilant and defensive stance but got rid of her sadly, and have not found another one yet. The problem with vigilant and defensive stance, as well as revenge is when you run into exploding zombies. They can blow themselves up.
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 77
    But I will most of the time choose a leader. those trait chits are hard to come by.
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    > @Demonux626 said:
    > So the update on this is I went ahead and took the gamble...what can I say I am a gambling man and got this.
    >
    > Not bad right. Got lucky :)

She's amazing
    Demonux626
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,197
    Not bad at all! Dodge is a little bit of a wasted trait in a survivor who is going to have little to no defence anyway but you have the awesome foursome and that's all that matters.
    tabernacJadenTJS
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,809
    Sorry late to the party here but... I'd take that unicorn Hunter. And if you change your mind later, 128 Hunter tokens is better than 64 Sasha.

But then, Sasha don't need pink stars to function at her best. Not at all.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Turned out very nice, congrats. :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    You have a nice Hunter there. Well done!

(I have a Hunter with exact same traits. By far my best.)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ignas
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    I would have taken 64 Sasha tokens since you are L20. That would allow you to get her unlocked or upgrade her much sooner. She could help you get through the distance or at least advance further to get better rewards and help you level faster. Just my 2 cents.
    Black Labs Matter.
    anthony172