NML Hall of Fame

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,209
    UPDATE 2

We will not reveal the votes for everyone, but Kaz or someone from NG will validate them.

The committee will have access to the votes too if needed.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    And also... "NML Hall of Fame" nominees will receive unique Forum badges and a physical certificate from NG!
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Are you saying you won't reveal the voters ballots? Or you're not revealing how many votes the nominees received? Will you bar individual voters from revealing thier votes on thier own? Why the need for obfuscation?

And what is the minimum for someone to be elected? Is it the the top three vote getters? Top five? Will it be anyone who was on 75% of the ballots? 50% Providing the minimum requirement to be included should be known to all involved. Otherwise how will anyone know what the goal is?

I will never make the cut to be a part of this, but the apparent lack of transparency occurring should be worrisome to anyone who is involved.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    JenngMarcus6253capibaraSCBMA
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    After you vote - my vodka, beers, cigarettes and Magic Mike persona is her all warmed up and good to go 😂😂😂
    JenngJadenccm
    > @Dodkong said:
    > Are you saying you won't reveal the voters ballots? Or you're not revealing how many votes the nominees received? Will you bar individual voters from revealing thier votes on thier own? Why the need for obfuscation?
    >
    > And what is the minimum for someone to be elected? Is it the the top three vote getters? Top five? Will it be anyone who was on 75% of the ballots? 50% Providing the minimum requirement to be included should be known to all involved. Otherwise how will anyone know what the goal is?
    >
    > I will never make the cut to be a part of this, but the apparent lack of transparency occurring should be worrisome to anyone who is involved.

I'm sorry you dislike this, and I'm sad you are in disbelief before this even happens.

Most of the questions you ask are already on the event description, so please go back and read carefully.

The reason we want to preserve the votes from general public is because it may trigger jealousy, envy and even break friendships. We don't want bad vibes out of this.

Every player or guild leader that votes is FREE to share his/her votes with anyone. It's just us that will not share them spontaneously.

Also I wrote above that votes will be VALIDATED by Kaz or any NG representative, and if further probation is needed, we can share them for the commitee members.

No one is hiding anything; we are just being conservative.

We won't share who voted on who, but we will of course reveal how many votes each of the TEN nominees for "NML Hall of Fame" got.

Good vibes.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    KazJapes87S100200
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Not once did I say I disliked this or am in disbelief of it. I am completely apathetic to the whole ordeal.

I only had questions about the process, one set which would have been answered if I had read more closely. The other you have answered.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Troublemaker
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,788

And also... "NML Hall of Fame" nominees will receive unique Forum badges and a physical certificate from NG!

How could they add a forum badge to the winner that never had a forum account?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Caz666
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    You should just go practice at the game sometime and get good at it @capibara
    TroublemakercapibaraSCBMA
    edited August 2018
    > @capibara said:
    > And also... "NML Hall of Fame" nominees will receive unique Forum badges and a physical certificate from NG!
    >
    > How could they add a forum badge to the winner that never had a forum account?

Ok, so is it really very important that we add the line "if player has forum account"?

Use some sense please and play with us, not against us. We are all together.

Good vibes.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    capibaraSCBMAwrinkled_bagJapes87Bill_ZRT
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,788
    Japes87 said:

You should just go practice at the game sometime and get good at it @capibara

Nah.. "retarded" will never be good at that..

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    edited August 2018
    Null
    @Jenng @capibara @SCBMA I edited the comment and removed the nefarious part. Sorry for that. But think about it, please.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    It wasn't my intention at all to poo up this thread , but I've sat for a long time listening to certain people mouth off about top players , how they buy stars with their wallets , and how they stick together and don't help the community .. I'm friends with almost everyone in this community and care about it a lot , many of these top players mentioned are the ones who help the community THE MOST . From videos , to helping out in many guilds , to supporting new players .. I stayed quiet as long as I could, but after listening to that BS for over 2 years , I'm done being quiet about it . It takes a lot more than money to get the top star counts and it takes a lot more than posting zoo pictures to help the community.
    capibaraPicSCBMAPigBenis
    @SCBMA have I ever said a word to you about anything? You can throw disagrees my way however you like, the same thing happened to a good friend of mine that dared insult the rodent cult , my issue is with Capibara not yourself and I think telling someone to get better at the game is a pretty low-key insult, that's all I have said . I'm speaking for and defending a very large group of players that work extremely hard to get as good at the game as they are , they have paid their dues , so to be insulted by another player continually just for being good is ridiculous . You want to say anything else to me , take it to PM because this thread is a great idea and I don't want to derail it any more than it already is.
    bladgierAndy_banthony172capibaraSCBMAPic