NML Hall of Fame

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 795
    Hall of fame related. All questions are welcomed @capibara just trying to cheer people up, and remind everyone we all have been here awhile. Let's just continue to have fun =)
    Kick_assjimmorrison369Troublemaker
    Everyone is absolutely welcomed, that isn't what we're trying to promote. This is going to be the first time it's run, we may see some things that could be possibly changed in the future to better accommodate everyone? Ideas come up to pull together a community that has its ups and downs. Yet we are still here. Just trying to continue the fun and recognize some players that would go unnoticed otherwise. Maybe we can start over? Hey my names pic 😃 let's run it the first time and see how things go? @SCBMA thx I am a nice guy!
    SCBMATroublemakerccmJapes87
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    I can see though why people might have a negative feeling about this event.

Let's say there's 100 people making a decision, who should be most recognizable person in NML community.

Those will be 100 different opinions and different people most likely. Definitely some "units" will be repeated and most will agree on couple but in the biger scale, rest those will vary a lot.

Still, give it a go i think.
    TroublemakerJapes87TraeMarleen83
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,786
    capibara said:

I suggested to start a new thread... in behalf of the "fame project" and i will try to not ask questions... :#

After talking in private with @Troublemaker i withdraw my suggestion to start a new thread...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Trying to "disagree" with my comment but isn't working... that's probably related to my "retarded" issue...

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    DBones
    That's exactly what I'm talking about 👆

This isn't helping. Just keeps fire going.
    Andy_b1Ris
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    @bladgier I was commenting to you in NML Community on line a couple minutes ago.

One thing I really like is that by opening this up to a forum thread we can find tweaks and adjustments that otherwise we would not have seen. But I would say pm @Troublemaker
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    bladgier said:

That's exactly what I'm talking about 👆

This isn't helping. Just keeps fire going.

I helped ..
    Actually i'm the only one who suggested to start a new thread and quit with that shit, then i've been called "bitter, trollish and butt-hurt" in a pms and yes, now i'm trolling and i will not stop until i will be banned and don't forget that before to start trolling i only asked 2 questions.
    1. About those members of the "committe"..
    2. About the no forumers and the badges
    anthony172
    @capibara whatever you're being called in dms or outside, I'm sorry to hear. This shouldn't be happening to anyone. Report that.

1. Don't get that to get to you, someone over Internet calling you anything. Just not worth it. Those are only words, letters in fact.
    2. To answer your question about someone not being on the forum despite forum badge being awarded I think answer is simple even without raising a question. That's why it could be seen as trolling for one or more people. I'm not saying it is, just why one could se it as such. It's pretty obvious that if someone gets chosen and doesn't have a forum account then there's 2 options:
    Option 1: create a forum account and claim badge
    Option 2: not do that and that's fine.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,209
    edited August 2018
    As I mentioned previously, we needed parameters to start this.

We feel Top 20 Global Players have a huge mileage and went through a lot in this game. Most engage into lots of stuff, including forums, chat apps, Facebook and even helping via PM.

We feel Top 10 Global Guild representatives also provide a very wide point of view of the community. Most are discussing votes with elders, for example.

That's just solid 30 people, because as no one is getting paid here, it's a lot of work to organize this. I personally would do this with 100 members committee for a more diverse pool. But it's too much of a task we have to keep it tight.

And just to finish: I have already received some votes and you can be sure that all aspects are being taken into consideration, not just "star performance". Which just proves how smart and aware of the community these 30 committee players are.

LET'S DO THIS!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    bladgierCaz666
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    I agree @Japes87, can you please.

SCBMAJenngGovernator
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Ok ok, @Troublemaker & @Pic, sorry that your thread was derailed so much. But shit happens, results tomorrow 🙈.
    Governator
    https://media.giphy.com/media/RBeddeaQ5Xo0E/giphy.gif
    @mack22 I'd much appreciate a tough shit. At least that's honest 😄 and it's the HOF winners that have to read through this, simply trying to do something nice for the community. @Jenng I always enjoy reading your memes.