RPG - Struggle with THIS!!

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,809
edited August 2018 in Strategy Discussion
So in efforts to brainstorm a use for the TurdPG, I thought I had something...

Those hard DISTANCE missions with a goal of GET TO THE EXIT... But there's still a bunch of TANKS in the way, which you try and run past... And get grabbed... And then your other guys can't leave because of that guy stuck in a struggle?

I thought, HEY HEY!! Bring the RPG, shoot the TANK, kill my survivor, the others can then escape Shane style after the sacrifice.

Right???

Wrong!

Turns out your survivor in the struggle is IMMUNE to the RPG damage.

Hmpf... I'm trying guys.

(Sets it back on the shelf)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited August 2018
    That's odd. This below from last update notes made me think that strategy would work;

Aim carefully: if one of your Survivors is caught in the blast, they will receive damage from the attack.

I'm still hopeful the RPG will have its uses. I guess we'll see.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,389
    not working as intended have no fear it will be fixed some point in 2047
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 77
    Speaking of RPG- I have the green RPG and have used it for practice in the Distance until I get the big one. It works well and does the job you just have to remember to keep your hunter safe while reloading. You can move the hunter around while loading so be looking for your next safe space.
    And by the way, I have 425 tokens to go to get the big RPG - they say you can get RPG tokens in the everyday play. I have played the grind daily and never received any RPG tokens. Not one. Has anyone out there gotten a clue on how to get tokens from daily play?
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    @Wiushi

By daily play they mean:
    - from dailies
    - from Distance
    - from challenges (personal and guild rewards)
    - from TG shop
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ATLAS-Z
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 333
    16 in TG shop, 20 from daily quest, 66 in normal distance this week (Tue. & Sat.) or 81 in hard distance, 212 during last weeks challenge provided you hit 800 personal stars for the extra 40 and your guild hit 6500 stars.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    Hmmmm... I wonder if the the walker in a struggle will get more damage if the survivor has Wrestling trait armor. The damage is based on the base damage of the weapon.