Distance v1- Final act, Interrupting the Warrior

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,527
edited August 2018 in Video Vault
More than one way to skin a cat. Here's one more. Enjoy

(It's short btw)

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=691821917846112&id=499515000221211
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
bladgierGovernatorwhitek111CronusShadowaceAzTHCrossRWSimacharlieBWils

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    Imagine interrupt doing what it should like this at all times👍

I've just finished that too. Punish bruiser parked right next to that warrior worked 👌
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    Tried using melee interrupt bruisers on the last Warrior. Failed miserably. Going back with Assault, Scout, and Shooter.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    Sasha and 2 punishing bruisers worked but after 1st charged attack no body shots to recharge on. No matter as the concussion weapon activated often enough that it didn't make a difference. Could not charge Sasha.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @bladgier said:
    > Imagine interrupt doing what it should like this at all times👍
    >
    > I've just finished that too. Punish bruiser parked right next to that warrior worked 👌

Wouldn’t the bruiser attacks be all bodyshots?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    @Steeboon not at the time when I and Atlas did it. We are talking reduced bodyshots week here.
    anthony172
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 106
    I never thought I would come close to finishing that last map but it turned out my fire weapons like flaming crossbow and Molotov combined with 2X concussion assault and pickle were able to take out the Hunter and scout after a few rounds. I was able to beat the final warrior with Eugene stunning him like 5 times in a row while I kept hitting him from distance with winter bow. It ultimately came down about 5 rounds of me hitting him with the bow while playing keep away. Luckily I beat the scout already or I wouldn't have been able to keep my distance in the end.
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,527
    I believe that video was from before Razor. It's a different ball game nowadays.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]