New Class : Bowman

Hello
Not sure if it was already suggested or not, but i was wondering if it would not be a good complement to add a new class : a Bowman. This is how i see it :
- Distance class, but not a long range (maybe only 2 squares distance)
- Silence shoot for sure
- Charge attack could be a longer distance (4 squares ?) guaranteed critical shot
- i would tend to give this guy the same walking distance as a scout

To me it could be a good compromise as :
- even if it is only 2 square distance, it helps not being in direct contact with "free people" or "zombies" thus allowing not to trigger their vigilant attack or allowed to trigger our vigilant attack on next turn
- Silence shoot allow the bowman to remain silent (obviously) allowing not to attract more zombies

Any thoughts ?
D_MitchemArtminiusfreedydaddyanthony172

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    You've got at least one vote...

• Big_Daddy_FatsBig_Daddy_Fats Member Posts: 21
    So you want short range hunters that come with the silence perk automatically instead of on their weapons.

Just how useful is a person that attacks the same distance that zombies can walk per turn anyway... Seems worthless vs Tanks, Raiders, Spiked and Armored zombies. Especially considering zombies and raiders prioritize your units.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 241
    I could see it like shooter (one target, medium range) and inherent silent (like melee). Weapon upgrades in line with both of those classes (swift, longer range, threat reduction, maybe interrupt or piercing).
    But scout movement distance might be too OP.
    Still... Ya got my vote. :-)
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    Well there votes it sounds like
    Message me if you wanna
  • still_here_74still_here_74 Member Posts: 32
    Bowman class has been motioned and seconded
    All in favor?
    All opposed?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,240
    Just give a bow to our shooters, they'll function just fine.

One shot, or two on a charge.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Artminius
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 241
    Shooters cause threat by default.
    Bowman is a hybrid ranged/always silent idea. What Daryl was supposed to be, though even with crossbow, he could cause threat.

As I posted above, I think it has traction.

And the show has clearly adopted the 'no noise' walker killing approach. In the game, our only option is melee or low probability Silenced weapons. (Coupled with MORE melee, using threat reduction weapons, it is possible to have no spawn. I have a three scout crew that can basically wander the wasteland unmolested, so long as they kill the anted spawn 2.)