More than 300 equipment slots

As a player who likes collecting unique things in all games I play I would like an option to keep more than 300 gears.
Sure, 300 is plenty for most ordinary players using optimal gears. However, it forced me to stop purchasing deals after I realize I will not be keeping them permanently. Less money for the devs when all the player like myself wanted was non-pay-2-win cosmetic keepsake is always a bad idea.

I would like to propose Gold price tag of 300~500 for first 100 extra gear slots (which will make max amount 400), x2 price for consecutive purchases (600~1000 Gold for 500 max gear slots), 900~1500 Gold for 600 max gears, etc.

Even 500 max slots would open back idea of purchasing all these cool gears devs are constantly pushing.

Comments

• aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    You can keep more than 300 epic and legendary items.
    ShadowaceAzBill_ZRT
  • ErenicusErenicus Member Posts: 4
    aaxt555 said:

You can keep more than 300 epic and legendary items.

Could you please tell me where I can get more info about this?
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    Nowhere as far as I know, but I have close to 400 right now. As long as all the equipment is either epic or legendary (or something equipped to a survivor), it won’t get autoscrapped.
    TJSShadowaceAz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Autoscrape only scraps items of Rare and Below.

For example: As stated here:
    PSA: Don't let your rare RPG get Auto-Scrapped..
    Zbot said:

With the 3x summer tokens from the Distance, some players are getting close to unlocking the Rare RPG.

Take advantage of the current 2x xp from the scrap event. Free up gear space (below 300) and when all else fails make sure the RPG is equipped.

The current limit is 300 of unequipped gear.

Auto scrap is for common, uncommon, and rare gears, it doesn't affect epic and legendary gear and any equipped gear.

Epic and Legendary are never scrapped by the matrix, you have to do those manually if you want them gone. I hold them until *Double XP* events and use them as an XP bank.

*The event that is double XP on everything, not just kills
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 521
    we dont need more slots, there's plenty of other things that need addressed 1st