it wouldve been awesome to have kaboom to cap off the last summer of nerfd explosions event

Nope- Charged worrior in the Slaughterhouse. Just use Jesus + 2 scouts with threat reduction ๐Ÿ˜†
WellyLuga

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,969
    No to Ka-boom. Any time of the year :lol:
    NerfZone187TroublemakerShadowaceAz
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Normally I earn 8/9 round passes. Last week I earned 10 and this week I earned 12. I beat my personal best by 228 last week and I beat my new personal best by 258 this week, finishing at 1635 stars. With that said, I don't understand why I spent so much time this week earning 12 round passes seeing as how walkers spawn RIGHT ON TOP of survivors this week and there is NOWHERE to go. A player's options are to:

1. Attack the walkers and earn damage at high level
    2. Overwatch and let walkers damage you at high level

This is a disappointing map set that involves no strategy at all on a few of the maps. Contemplating skipping this week since I don't really feel like "going through the motions" of playing the "challenge" when I could be doing other things with my time.
    Black Labs Matter.
    NerfZone187
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,736
    For those looking for some good strategies for this week's Challenge: https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/slaughterhouse-new/

No need to panic yet! These maps are beatable with the right team. :sunglasses:
    NerfZone187Danski_46
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    i feel your frustration. I have 16 round passes and I feel the same way. Hope people plan on shelling out a ton of gold to go high this week with all the swat maps.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    I won't spend any gold on healing this week. I did last week and the previous one as well, but when we are given maps where we have NO OPTION to even fall back at the first turn and walkers WILL damage if they aren't killed on first turn, that is where I draw the line. As I said...no strategy involved at all on several maps. It's just click and shoot and get damaged or click End Turn and get damaged. I don't see how that is supposed to be fun.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Fish in a barrel and the Archives are nothing compared to behind corners this week, that map is brutal!
    andy75ATLAS-Zromeo
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 132
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > Fish in a barrel and the Archives are nothing compared to behind corners this week, that map is brutal!

Nope.Two charged warriors and a scout and behind corners will be easier than the archives.

Great choice NG charged warriors against 10 heavy walkers ๐Ÿ˜ก
    PigBenisTroublemaker
    You make a good point to be fair. I still think it will be pretty rough
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,168
    Meh archives is cake with max defensive Morgan on your side, fish too. Bring it on!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    WellyLugamack22romeo