Summer of Explosions Send-Off

MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
I saw someone else say something about this on another thread, and I apologize for not quoting them here.

Wouldn't a better final week Challenge for "Summer of Explosions" have been Kaboom? On top of that, a boost for Hunters, not Warriors? Let those of us that have the RPG and incendiary weapons send this summer long promotion into the history books in a blaze of glory!
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
PigBenisJadenDanski_46romeoJimiFaith

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,026
    I was actually hoping for Ka-Boom too since that was one rotation where I achieved a new personal best as a younger player. For the past 2 weeks I've achieved new personal bests and added over 500 more stars to my previous personal best from 2 weeks prior.

@Kaz it's not too late! Make the change for the better!
    Black Labs Matter.
    MattOfEarthDanski_46
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Well, too late now. It's all good. Please close this thread.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,026
    I can actually see them extending the event by 1 week to appease players that would fall just short by next Wed. That would align with the Sept 5th date the following week, which is the last to claim earned prizes.
    Black Labs Matter.