Creative Uses for Extra Summer Tokens

Many of you have extra summer tokens, so I thought I'd help by coming up with some creative ways to use those extra tokens. For example you could.:

Practice Origami, or at least start out with making paper airplanes:

Ready for something more advanced? How about a DIY wallet?

Do you have a lot of spare tokens? Consider a home project like wallpapering your living room:

Hope these tips helped... stay safe out there survivor!

Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

TJSandy75RWSSCBMAJayZDBonesdonald6283jimmorrison369Jadenden4playignasTripodSPC_TORRESTroublemakerJenngpsychwolfmsapaevTatdJdmbladgierFingerfoodzeekdogShadowaceAzKillersZDoTakDeathwish19ATLAS-Zmack22DonCoquishaunatthepubNerfZone187GeorgeRomerobuchizombiebreath

Comments

• WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    edited August 2018
    At this point - offering extra bonus for the extra RPG tokens is a bit too late. Considering that those who have the 3000 already and decided not to waste their TG on those RPGs. The window has passed for them to purchase extras. This creates a bit of a 'unfairness' situation.

Earlier in the summer it was said Extras do not get anything.

I just wish the RPG tokens aren't offered any more in the dailies quest. It's taking up an extra rewards slot.
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288

I reckon NG will give in on this issue and offer tomatos.

This is probably the only acceptable conversion, where spending TG to buy more RPG tokens isn't that big of a difference. for those who didn't spend the TG.
    I suppose it depends how much tomatoes you get.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,223
    What if the amount of summer tokens we have at the end of the event = the new base damage of the weapon? Eh???
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Use your extra tokens to enroll in the post apocalyptic law enforcement academy!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SPC_TORRESromeorustynail