How about a reduced damage event?

CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
@Kaz and NG...How about having a reduced damage event? Is that possible or is it coding nightmare?

How about a reduced damage event? 19 votes

Yes
31%
Picekimhclewanthony172MetalRealClareBCaz666 6 votes
Heck Ya
47%
NaPalmTheCrabbladgierATLAS-ZCBgaming1969donald6283FingerfoodOzzy99TheKing 9 votes
I don't know, of course Yes
21%
anniesprinklesromeoFirekidEdd8 4 votes

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,939
    edited August 2018
    Heck Ya
    Yes that'd be nice. They did reduced damage in the past for a specific class.
    My guess would be that doing it for all, shouldn't be much of an issiue.

Question is: if one survivor has 80 dr, then this event won't affect him right? 😁
    CBgaming1969Pic
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Maybe the event provides a bonus of 30 or 40% DR to all survivors/heroes and increases the DR cap to 90%.

That way the event provides some benefit to all characters.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    I actually don't know if we can do that to all survivors without affecting Freemen or walkers... I have to check it with the devs. But it's an interesting idea that might make Rick and Negan interesting to use again?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look at that! :)
    CBgaming1969romeoATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,465
    edited August 2018
    Heck Ya
    @Kaz I've been wanting this for some time. Agro offense is the way to go, usually, but defensive strategies can be a lot of fun.

If an across the board boost is too much, focus on an already defensive class like Bruiser or Assault (or both WOOHOO).

And since many top players ALREADY have max Damage Reduction or close to it, please make the boost a Health increase instead of DR, since Health ++ has no maximum (yet).
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoKaz
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    @Movado that is an absolutely exemplary idea! And an amazing idea for an event. @Kaz make it happen!
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Maybe it would be "easier" to have for instance, Level 24 walkers show up on Level 28 maps during that event. So all maps would feature walkers 4 (or whatever is decided) levels lower. That would allow players to push further with what they have and don't really need to adjust any damage given out or taken. Players would hit their normal wall, but about 4 rounds later.

Black Labs Matter.
    SmokeandMirrors
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    #increasethegrind! Lol!
    ekimhclew
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    how about a 100 RD event? :D
    bladgier
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I like @Movado's suggestion. Reduced damage output from enemies. Sure would've been helpful this past challenge! Maybe I wouldn't have used 4 or 5 full tanks of gas on Behind Corners and Loading Bay....each!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,465
    Heck Ya
    Agreed, very good idea, if they can do it.

As long as it's not just a straight up DR boost.

Health would be preferable to DR and probably less chances at bugs.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • Ozzy99Ozzy99 Member Posts: 21
    Heck Ya
    Could we also have a Lucky Survivor Event: Probabilities of our survivor’s traits and equipment traits activating are increased. Possibly double the chances. Basically any traits that are affected by Lucky.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 611
    Didn’t we just have that with the UC? The damage done to walkers seemed very reduced.