Test your own outpost

Hello. I consider myself "kinda experienced" player, player level is 54. Somehow, I fail to see the point in the outposts in the current state. Yes, you can configure your outpost in multiple ways. But would be an great extra, if you could give your outpost a test. Basically play against your own outpost with your own survivors.

Another thing, which would be super cool to bring back the respawning zombies in outposts. There ain't any real challenge in outposts in this current state. You just go there, and kill everyone, grab the loot and thats it. Atleast one wave of walkers would give it an extra edge. :wink:
D_MitchemambienceArtminius

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Maybe you also will find one day that you can raid yourself and see how you do...

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/25882/outpost-raiding-myself-wtf
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

MudMoccasin
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    I like the idea of testing your own base.

But raiding yourself - not so sure, that could be an exploit to set yourself up an easy outpost with bad defenders.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    WalkerRon said:

I like the idea of testing your own base.

But raiding yourself - not so sure, that could be an exploit to set yourself up an easy outpost with bad defenders.

Well, if you follow the comments in there, you'll see, those who did have it happen end with a net loss unless you do a grab and dash.

If they won, or lost, it affected their influence points. Funny part is seeing that by "winning" they gained less than the "losing side". If they lost the raid, their influence dropped more than the "other" side won. So it appears you couldn't use it to pad your influence, and a simple run and raid gives the same 0,0 as they get going against anyone else.

Still think it's more a bug than a feature though.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• joninomjoninom Member Posts: 2
    I meant that you could just test it, not literally "raid" it. :smile: Would be cool to test all those different styles which you can change in there. I've never seen my own outpost when I raid them. That might be a bug like ShadowaceAz said.