2018 August - Balance Update - Discussion Thread!

Comments

• donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    the main question still unanswered @Kaz ....will we have again an increased chance in badge crafting event like we had before??
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,747
    I think this issue was raised previously and was answered. I think these sort of events will focus more on the improved chances of epics from 1* components and components in post mission crates, rather than the increased chances for 4/5* crafting.
    edited August 2018
    not an official answer from kaz though...those were the opinions from the forum members
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,740
    You'll just have to wait and see like everyone else. I'll be saving anything below green for now just in case.
    donald6283
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,740
    @kaz I also would love to see a free badge swap event his week. Now we have some
    Useful heros again will actually like to put some badges on them!
    KazPigBenisShadowaceAz

and another issue...Merle trait used to affect the total damage before and now is changed to weapon damage or my mistake?
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 138
    Glenn and morgans leader trait didnt get a buff for me but the others do. Glenn is pink but still only 50 %. Morgan is leg but still only 52% on level 4. Aaron though now had 41%. Is this bugged?
    WellyLuga
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    @DBones lol...just wrote you in Line about that
    DBones
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    @donald6283
    Badge events: We have to discuss it further, but personally I don't wanna change the odds for this event. We might tweak it a bit though since now the chances of crafting were permanently increased. We have one component event planned already though, so we have no plans to end those.

Weapon damage: Shteevie answered here: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/36213/hero-damage-trait-buff#latest

@ladre5 try to check the release notes! But if the numbers in your game don't match the numbers in the release notes, then there's something wrong, but it shouldn't be the case. Might be because when you are at Legendary Rarity, means you still have the "Epic" Trait Level, and you have to upgrade all your traits to get the leader trait to the "Legendary" level. Does that make sense to you? : D
    PigBenisDodkong
    thanks for the reply @Kaz 👍
    Kaz
    My glenn is pink that means all his 5 traits are on legendary level5. So.........???
    Also: will the new distance formats be online saturday?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,747
    I can confirm I have lucky dumpster at level 5 showing 50%, as it was before. The update notes have it listed as being improved to 60%.
    PigBenis
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    edited August 2018
    Yup, 50%

*Edit just to note that all the other heroes have the correct numbers according to the notes.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    PigBenis
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited August 2018
    Ops! Good catch everyone!

Glenn trait will be increasing soon!

UPDATE: Fixed! Sorry! Hope you haven't lost tomatoes because of that. :cold_sweat:
    DBonesWellyLugaJadenPigBenis
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,672
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > Daryl goes overlooked once again. When will gold Daryl get 5 traits instead of 4? Since defensive stance and retaliate don’t work on the same round, Daryl is still left outside of the fences like the unpopular kid while everyone else but the governor is sitting around the campfire laughing at him going “we got 5 traits and you only have 4!” Then they blast “Easy Street” over the speakers and throw Daryl a can of dog food.
    >

I think Daryl should have PUNISH... let your mind wander on that

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeoShut_Up
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 379
    Come on, Daryl got lately RPG, enough buffing of him ;)
    mik81romeoTransmuteJunTaulus
  • patbfdpatbfd Member Posts: 2
    Haven’t gotten update yet, Connecticut
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    > @patbfd said:
    > Haven’t gotten update yet, Connecticut

No update download needed. Everyone is live.
    ATLAS-Z
  • CergCerg Member Posts: 1
    +1 to question about badge event, what to expect from it?
    And another pain is outpost challenge rewards. They should be relevant to the level of outpost. If I gain on 20th level 500+ trade goods, what's will motivate me to gain influence points?
    And also I would like to have sandbox mode in outpost to be able attack my own outpost and check defensive abilities of my survivors and tactical decisions.
    Kaz
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    I love that we will only be getting 24 gear from crates. What I still take issue with is Uncommon gear in silver crates. Not too big of a deal, even if it was Rare, I’d still be auto scrapping the gear. But still...
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    den4playPigBenisKazJaden
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    edited August 2018
    So, I guess the big question now is - have the changes made an impact on the 'top teams' for different challenge levels. E.g. Can Rick's pretty huge damage bonus be effectively used in the mid-levels? Is Merle now the defacto quick clear leader after Gov (easy maps) and before Sasha (bodyshots) kicks in?
  • MasaccioMasaccio Member Posts: 1
    When will we see a lvl 24 council?
    I'm bursting for this one to happen!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,672
    Gahhhh post update postamonium... I can't keep up!

@Shteevie, it looks like the text for Abes trait is wrong. Either that or the calculation is wrong, but I'm assuming it's the text. Cuz if he's supposed to give my ranged team +16% TOTAL DAMAGE... well, let's just say he's not. Lol. Would be AWESOME tho.

:smiley:

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    jimmorrison369
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Can anyone tell me if leader bonus stacks with team member bonus? E.g. If I have Merle as leader with +34% bonus and Aaron in the team with his 41% bonus... then if Merle attacks first (+34%) and Aaron second... does Aaron get the 34% from Merle AND his own 41% bonus for successive attacks?

If so, then Aaron looks like a solid bet for a team member but Merle looks like being generally the best leader for mid-game up until bodyshots are virtually guaranteed.
    MattOfEarth