NML Hall of Fame - Committee

TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,297
So as scheduled on the original thread we are announcing today the 30 members of the committee that will vote for "NML Hall of Fame". They are:

Top 20 Global Players
Stelio
Terminates
Uragoner
bun
Mygglo
Tatyanne
Lino
Troublemaker
Movado
pprescott
Cassandra
Sigi
Sidinei Parizot
Bulinho
SavannahGuy81
Slayer
BloodyChainsaw
David
Ivo

Top 10 Global Guilds
Red Machine
Mavericks OG
Wild Walking
DTP
Team Canada
Legacy Eh
Sopravissuti
French Squad
BRASIL TEAM
España Legends
* these votes will be made by guild leaders or representatives

-

UPDATE: bun refused to vote and was replaced by HardcoreXXX, the next player on the leaderboard.

We are now getting in contact with all and compiling the votes. The announcement will be made once we have received all 30 votes (150 names). @Kaz will validate them.

If you are one of these players or part of these guilds, please help us spreading the word and asking for committee members to get in touch me or @Pic here in the forums.

From the original thread: "guild leaders that are also top 20 players won’t be counted twice, so this committee membership will pass to the next top player. Players that don’t respond or don’t want to participate pass their opportunity to the next top player, in the same procedure as above."

Good vibes!

Troublemaker

::
Mavericks Guild Family
PicDeathwish19FingerfoodBiraju

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,297
    JayZ said:

I wonder what the players chosen by this committee will look like. My guess is that most of the Hall of Fame will end up being members of the committee itself, or guildmates of those in the top 10.

It would have been interesting to see a bit more diversity in the committee to reflect other achievements or contributions to the community outside of being top star earners or guild leaders of those top star earners. For example, what about including the top 5 members of the forums, as rated by their user points (likes, agrees, awesomes, and LOLs)?

The decision for that committee selection was made clear on the original post. This is the first time we do this and I think we can already see some good suggestions for the next one.

Your suggestion to add forum members is great and I'm pretty sure we can add it to the pool for the next batch.

Thanks!

Mavericks Guild Family
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,297
    Update: bun refused to vote and was replaced by HardcoreXXX, the next player on the leaderboard.
    Mavericks Guild Family