Badger Hounds (20/20)

1202122232426»

Comments

• the_turtlethe_turtle Member Posts: 3
    Carly, you put together one heck of a family! You all have slaying skills that rival anyone and the support everyone has to help one another could never be matched. There is no one I would rather slay with than all of you. And the conversations...those never get boring. I could be having one crappy day but I know there will be some comment made that will have me rolling. Cheers Hounds and here is to the next million!
    CarlyUberhuskersoxfan
  • GuardianX1GuardianX1 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks Carly
    Carlyhuskersoxfan
  • UberUber Member Posts: 51
    Congratulations Hound Pound on reaching 1 million stars... I am truly blessed to have found this incredible guild when I almost gave up playing the game... Special shout out to our leader Carly, you really are the BEST my friend ! STELLA !!!!! :-)
    Carlyhuskersoxfan
  • WhaTheWhaThe Member Posts: 4
    @Carly This really is a great guild and we salute our leader! You do so much for us every week from giving us our crazy weekly challenge (let's try to keep Rufus on the bench from now on) to the amazing weekly videos and so much more! I got lucky when I found Badger Hounds!! Thank you
    Carlyhuskersoxfan
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 185
    Thx Carly for being awesome - including the hounds and the crew
    DoomSquad Family

Carlyhuskersoxfan
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 208
    Carly..you are an amazing leader & friend. Fellow Hounds...it is an honor to play with such amazing people!
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    UberCarlyXenathewarrior
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,148
    We crushed those decayed freaks at Ka-boom!
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    MisfitJim_
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,148
    Great slaying at Alexandria!! Grrr...
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel