Increased rewards from token crates at high levels

msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
Rewards from token crates have been significantly increased at high levels... That's awesome, thank you NG! Oh, wait...

bladgierJadenTJS

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    They said the rewards would rotate between hero tokens and class tokens and that heroes would rotate as well. Maybe just a bad week? I think most would be okay with the Morgan ones, especially since he was buffed.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,203
    I think this is a bad case of getting your hopes up too high! At least it's a guaranteed, set amount. I've had 9 Eugene tokens from the 1750* crate before.
    msapaevJadenekimhclew
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    Another way to look at it is that you kick ass on a weekly basis and would be getting that many stars anyway, so now you have a better chance at getting better tokens...just not always, and in some cases that crate that is just within reach might not be worth the extra effort. Then again, maybe there are some topless Maggie tokens hidden inside...
    Black Labs Matter.
    msapaevJaden
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @WellyLuga , I often got about 20-25 tokens as a challenge reward, so when I read the update notes I decided they would make the rewards at least 30-40 :) But anyway, 25 tokens are better than 10 :D
    Jaden
    I like the conservative approach. Too low and people complain, too high and people moan that the elite players get special treatment. Guaranteeing I never receive 8-10 tokens for a high level crate was good enough for me.
    KazJaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,357
    I honestly think the class tokens should be higher though as most end gamers are looking to add a 4th or 5th pink onto one or maybe getting another up to 3 pink 26 scout tokens wouldn't even dent it. Maybe a half more so the 26 would be 39? The reason for not doing that with hero tokens -You can be working on multiple scouts whereas there is only 1 hero those tokens will be spent on.
    KazmsapaevJaden
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    It's better than before... but getting there is a big effort, the rewards aren't even close to be "appealing" I mean I'll take it, they were before almost an insult, now they are meh... It's progress I guess, but I wouldn't call them rewards, they are like leftovers...
    msapaev
    Thanks for dangling the carrot for me to chase but this might be a little out of reach! @Kaz
    TJSKazShadowaceAzSCBMA
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 301
    I got better results from the free radio call today then going past 1550 stars
    SCBMATJSmsapaev
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 359
    I love reward crates. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคช
    SCBMAJadenpsychwolf