Chapter missions

Been sitting complete for well over a year. I enjoyed them at the time. Any chance that could be updated....new missions? Itd be nice to get some Daryl tokens too
Deathwish19allent392

Comments

• TrisgodTrisgod Member Posts: 4
    Has anyone heard if or when they plan on releasing new chapter missions? I love that they keep making updates and adding in new things but it is getting pretty boring only playing distance missions and weekly guild games.
    allent392
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    #SaveTheDamnBaby is a strong movement in the forums, but we could always use more members. ;-)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    edited August 2018
    I think they work on season missions only now. that's sort of like chapters right? closest thing that's like chapter might be the new distance maps
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 78
    Count me in @ShadowaceAz

#SaveTheDamnBaby
    ShadowaceAzJaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,073
    I talked to the developers personally at SDCC last year and this year and asked for more chapter missions... even just one mission (not a whole chapter) to finish off the storyline. They know that we want them, but it's not a priority (read never going to happen).
    allent392
  • 012_man012_man Member Posts: 32
    If not chapters, why not make the story lines doable in nightmare mode. That was the most fun part of chapters Was progressing in nightmare mode