Dwight's crossbow bundle

Hi @Kaz, the crossbow comes with a charging trait with a 30% chance to get a charge point per kill. Does it mean if I kill 3 in a row and with the trait activated, I'll get 3 charge points? Or do I get 1 charge point per shot? Thanks!

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,203
    It's 30% chance to get an EXTRA charge point per kill. If you get 3 kills you'll be fully charged regardless. But, if you already have 1 charge point and get a kill there's a 30% chance you'll get 2 charge points and be fully charged. It really shines for the classes it was designed for (scout, shooter and bruiser) as it means they can be fully charged from one kill instead of 2.
    romeoKazmsapaevSCBMA
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    If it's in the description as "chance per kill", I believe 1 shot could potentially charge your weapon. You would need 3 charge points to get a charge attack and if you killed 2 with an empty charge meter, you would have 2 chances, each at 30% to get an extra point, assuming no Lucky is involved.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
    Black Labs Matter.
    ekimhclew
    Assuming that this trait is inactive for charge attacks? Otherwise, you could potentially be charged all of the time.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 702
    What are the other traits on the weapon?
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    im waiting till someone bought n upgrade it and im all ears. @Kaz we want that crossbow 😁
    Kaz
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    I would think it has the potential under the right circumstances to gain 3 charge points in one shot. If Sasha is leader and you get a kill from a body shot, you would get one charge point for the kill, if Sasha's trait triggers you would get one from the body shot, and if charging triggers you would get one from that as well. Would take a bit of luck though
    Kaz
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    Deadheads said:

What are the other traits on the weapon?

Piercing gold and wide silver and delicious biscuits copper.
    Flatulent person
    PigBenisbigbeano
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,812
    I'd like to see Reckonin with:

Concussive/Piercing/High-powered...

And a secondary burn chance like Daryls shiny new crossbow?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Jaden
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    The_Jer said:

I would think it has the potential under the right circumstances to gain 3 charge points in one shot. If Sasha is leader and you get a kill from a body shot, you would get one charge point for the kill, if Sasha's trait triggers you would get one from the body shot, and if charging triggers you would get one from that as well. Would take a bit of luck though

Did any one bought it? Is it actually that impressive in action?
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    > @PigBenis said:
    > Assuming that this trait is inactive for charge attacks? Otherwise, you could potentially be charged all of the time.

Could be, thats why I hope for an official answer before pulling the trigger. Hate it to have paid real money and got nerfed, like some of the stuff previously bought.

@Kaz, help? I have 4 hours left to pull the trigger :)
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Would it be any different than getting multiple kills with this?

I have to say I've never paid enough attesting to notice if multiple kills triggers.

I have no gas right now.... else I would jump into scavenger and test
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

I would think that weapon works exactly the same in that regard.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    edited August 2018
    The damage boost triggers during charged attack, but the part of the trait that gets extra charge points does not work during a charged attack. Same as shooter/scout weapons with the trait