Which would you take?

Daryl is currently legendary, over 300 from upgrading def stance.
Merle is epic and this would upgrade retaliate ... just.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
romeo

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    Hands down Daryl. Not that Daryl is better, but you rolled for the "min" today for Merle and the chances of getting another 64 Merle tokens are incredibly high. That's a nice roll for Daryl...likely won't see that again for some time.
    Black Labs Matter.
    I_Am_Psychoimacharlie
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,461
    Go for the higher token value (Daryl). They're both useful heroes. If it was 256 Eugene on the other hand... that would be a tougher sell.
    JadenATLAS-ZSCBMAI_Am_Psycho
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    edited August 2018
    I wouldn't make Merles call in the 1st place but if I did and I had this choice, then Daryl no doubt.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    On my baby account, Merle works very well for me. So I wanted to make him legendary.

Speaking of tough choices... Second call got me the 64 tokens I needed to get him there. Very happy with the result. :)

I picked Sasha, of course, silly! ;)

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMA_Lily_freedydaddymack22
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    Always take the highest, makes the decision easier with less buyers remorse. Also NG really do seem on the case with the buffing of seldom used heroes so maybe todays benchwarmer will be tomorrow starter.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I thought everyone would say "hell no" to the Daryl tokens. I've taken the advice. I'd thought bigger players were using Merle, so wanted to work towards promotion.

Now I feel dumb for playing the distance last week for the Merle tokens.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • elmaasheley147elmaasheley147 Member Posts: 6
    Merle
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    Merle because i have to get like 30 more tokens and i will have unlocked him but i have way too many daryl tokens and i know that is stupid but i could get daryl tokens any other time.