Disagree, gone for good or just in time out?

Now I can say what ever I want.....

PigBenisJenngJadenSCBMAFingerfoodcapibara

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 669
    LMAO
    Black Labs Matter.
    JenngSCBMASPC_TORRESFingerfood
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 799
    Just for now. We had one of those Disagree situations again and since I'm about to sleep, that was the best option I found, haha.

Tomorrow I'll make an announcement to see if we, as a community, can come up with better reactions. Or at least reactions that can't be used FOR EVIL. :cold_sweat:
    JenngSPC_TORRESFingerfood
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,177
    Now that I've seen what caused this, I just want to say that the bigger issue, is whether abuse and trolling based on age is permitted within the forums, regardless of a person's elevated standing within any subset of the community. Especially with the rude intent of it which was clearly to cause offense.

The way it was done, so publicly is itself more immature than what they were complaining about, and action should be taken against the perpetrator(s). I think if someone says that stuff, it is fair enough if they get DISAGREED with.
    Vote for DISAGREE

Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

FingerfoodPigBenisSCBMA
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 298
    edited September 3
    Well said @I_Am_Psycho not to mention it's just a game and 99% of adults in this forum are also getting over excited about 1.gold crates 2.tomatoes 3.hero calls etc which is technically "immature" so I guess we ALL have an inner child trying to get out ☺
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 669
    I nominate her for the Ultimate Bitch Hall of Fame.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Fingerfood
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 4,908
    What happened? Where is that "Disagree situation"?? I don't see
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,177
    @capibara
    In the freedydaddy badge thread. Apparently it upset the elitist wrong people.
    Vote for DISAGREE

Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

PigBenisFingerfoodcapibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 4,908

@capibara
    In the freedydaddy badge thread. Apparently it upset the elitist wrong people.

I've seen it now. Missed that thread i was busy with other things this week and also i was out from forum after being pissed last week by those of the HoF.
    Why remove the disagree?? They talk of "childish" when they get a disagree but finally they probably get in touch with mods like "childs" because pissed by disagrees....

No one remember @GrimGael Disagreable post?

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/22409/disagreeable-post

Disagree is life! I want to disagree!

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    FingerfoodSPC_TORRESI_Am_Psycho