Really??? Scout charge and boost on Hilltop week!!!

2»

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @JayZ

1) Good god man! At 1:18 how does a level 33 walker get a Body Shot when attacking your level 24 survivor?

2) I'm just sick. I can get past 30.1 using the exact setup you are. You must have some awesome badges. Like Crambert, all of yours are Legendary as well?

Either way, color me impressed on your survival skills.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    @ShadowaceAz Hazard Suit on his armor. Walkers of any level have a chance to body shot you
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    msapaevAnax
    Doh!
    Concordia

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    @ShadowaceAz the badges on my Scouts are mostly epic with a few legendary thrown in. I have previously prioritized putting my damage reduction badges on my Warriors and Assaults, so I'm a little late to the Scout damage reduction game (but I love it!)
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    ShadowaceAz
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 262
    Made it to 35-3 with michonne bruiser scout on 4-6 maps. 3 bruisers on green thumb and Sasha bruiser scout on museum. I liked the bonus. Setting up a damage reduction scout really helped my game. Looking for another now.
    ShadowaceAz
  • El_SargeEl_Sarge Member Posts: 15
    I thought the scout bonus was a sh-- ton of fun. Keep mixing it up, Kaz.
    ShadowaceAz

Hazard Suit on his armor. Walkers of any level have a chance to body shot you

Last time I put one and one together, I got three. However with knowledge shared by folks like you, I'm learning.... ever... so... slowly! Thanks I'd forgotten that as a feature completely.
    JayZ said:

I have previously prioritized putting my damage reduction badges on my Warriors and Assaults, so I'm a little late to the Scout damage reduction game (but I love it!)

Late? Late? I'm late, cause I just now heard the starting gun!
    andy75 said:

Setting up a damage reduction scout really helped my game. Looking for another now.

Andy, Jay, and Crambert walk into a bar...

  They find a drunken ShadowAce scribbling notes into a notepad.
    Concordia

crambert_nec