Hey we’re famous

Picture under
GO NOLES

Comments

  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    Oh yeah 😂
    GO NOLES
    SCBMAFingerfood
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @Cronus said:
    > Yes in the Forum that's where they just talked shit. In the Coliseum that's where they backed it up. If you threatened someone it was going to be do or die. Not so much in the Forum. That's where modern day keyboard warriors would gather.

    Really ?
    GO NOLES
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @mack22 said:
    > Well...

    Sponge bob square pants
    GO NOLES
    SCBMAmack22FingerfoodJenng
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 759
    Cronus said:

    Yes, the Forum was filled with various councils. Some served little or no purpose. There was a hierarchy there where many times only the entitled were allowed to express their opinions. But in the end even though there was a Senate, Cesar had the true power. Your life could be spared or taken by a simple thumbs up or thumbs down. So be thankful that on our Forum we do have free speech, and that we only have a thumbs up (Like) button. I shudder to think what would be unleashed if we were to add a thumbs down button. Almost certain anarchy.

    See the thing about me is I post what I want to post as long as It follows the rules, either you like it or ya don't.
    I enjoy the forums and could care less about Guild councils and other shit, the disagree button meh who cares maybe it will save some drama later on down the road.
    freedydaddyDeathwish19Governator
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 1,522
    Thanks @freedydaddy!
    I was laughing so hard I couldn’t even remember Sponge Bob’s name. :p
    freedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @mack22 said:
    > Yes, the Forum was filled with various councils. Some served little or no purpose. There was a hierarchy there where many times only the entitled were allowed to express their opinions. But in the end even though there was a Senate, Cesar had the true power. Your life could be spared or taken by a simple thumbs up or thumbs down. So be thankful that on our Forum we do have free speech, and that we only have a thumbs up (Like) button. I shudder to think what would be unleashed if we were to add a thumbs down button. Almost certain anarchy.
    >
    > See the thing about me is I post what I want to post as long as It follows the rules, either you like it or ya don't.
    > I enjoy the forums and could care less about Guild councils and other shit, the disagree button meh who cares maybe it will save some drama later on down the road.

    Buddy buddy buddy I couldn’t agree more
    GO NOLES
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @SCBMA said:
    > Thanks @freedydaddy!
    > I was laughing so hard I couldn’t even remember Sponge Bob’s name. :p

    No problem sponge bob is crazy
    GO NOLES
    SCBMA
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    edited September 5
    @mack22 no I use my cleaning lady’s daughter to watch it
    GO NOLES
    SCBMAmack22JenngGovernator
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @freedydaddy said:
    > @mack22 no I use my cleaning lady’s daughter to watch it

    Oh I should’ve gave you more infornmation not my girlfriend yet 😂
    GO NOLES
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @mack22 said:
    > @mack22 no I use my cleaning lady’s daughter to watch it
    >
    > Had to fire mine, she lost her touch.

    She have a pretty daughter is higher her if so we’ll my age of corse 😂
    GO NOLES
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 759
    Alright you adult is going to bed, got work in the morning. You should get some zzz to little buddy.
    freedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @mack22 said:
    > Alright you adult is going to bed, got work in the morning. You should get some zzz to little buddy.

    Yeah it’s rated r here your my adult that means I have to get some sleep till you wake up 😂. Goodnight fourm
    GO NOLES
Sign In or Register to comment.