Lost my cross bow

Hey i think I accidentally scraped Daryl’s cross bow is there any chance at all I can get it back ????
GO NOLES

Comments

  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    Anyone ?????
    GO NOLES
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 74
    When you scrap a weapon it's gone forever,sorry,it's easily done.
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @marie1980 said:
    > When you scrap a weapon it's gone forever,sorry,it's easily done.

    Damn it 😱😱😱😱
    GO NOLES
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    Is there another way to win another one. ????????????? @kaz ????
    GO NOLES
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 799
    @freedydaddy
    It's up to support. As far as I know, they are returning both Rare and the Legendary RPG. I'm not sure about the crossbow. It worths the try though, you can contact them through the game by tapping settings (that gear-shaped icon on the top of your game) > help > contact us.
    freedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @Kaz said:
    > @freedydaddy
    > It's up to support. As far as I know, they are returning both Rare and the Legendary RPG. I'm not sure about the crossbow. It worths the try though, you can contact them through the game by tapping settings (that gear-shaped icon on the top of your game) > help > contact us.

    Ok thank you kaz :)
    GO NOLES
    Kaz
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    A week later and they replied...she’s gone
    GO NOLES
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 2,923

    A week later and they replied...she’s gone

    That sucks, but it's a problem that is common. Most people empty the trash at least once a week. If they'd gotten to it sooner maybe? Guess now you need to contact Jaden and see if it's in her landfill.

    I hear she likes to make deals.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,043
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > A week later and they replied...she’s gone
    >
    > That sucks, but it's a problem that is common. Most people empty the trash at least once a week. If they'd gotten to it sooner maybe? Guess now you need to contact Jaden and see if it's in her landfill.
    >
    > I hear she likes to make deals.

    Send me to her so I can get my girl 😂
    GO NOLES
Sign In or Register to comment.