RPG Improvement - Council Upgrade and the next update day!

Comments

• mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    @Kaz With the survivor level increase, the difficulty of the distance will increase as well or will be the same?

There will be buildings that we will need to upgrade before upgrade the council?
  • FreckledAzzFreckledAzz Member Posts: 16
    Gaaah. Appreciate the update, but I ended up scrapping the free RPG bc it wasn’t that great and I was out of room.
    And yes, having my team get blasted every turn by Daryl’s toy has made my outpost battles quite swift and sad. Where’s the one turn sit out? Had I known that I would’ve kept the free one and put in my outpost.
    I have sour grapes for missing Daryl’s RPG since I didn’t play enough while I was on vacation. Had I not tuned into my surroundings and enjoyed my travels, I would have that damn thing! 🤔
  • VaughnVaughn Member Posts: 1
    Not impressed at all. Got the first RPG earlier and it sucked.....didnt bother to grind through to get the legendary.....why would you....it was weak. Then you give us the double xp for recycling our gear...great...RPG recycled...now you pull this crap. 40% increase.......shady as hell.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Am I wrong OR didnt they say there wasnt going to be a council update so the rpg wouldnt be useless right away? Not that it works anyways

All those bundles that they had everyday, not that I bought any, will be useless again like the last time
    whitek111
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Tapatio75

I'm not sure where the original post is atm but Kaz definitely said there would be a council upgrade next update.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_PsychoBWils
    A council upgrade was announced on 20th June

HERE
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I don’t care about the rpg being useful or an lvl25 update.
    The only thing I have to complain that with all the hero boosts and lvl25 update the grind is extended again. For me as a casual player I hardly reach the interesting zone and with those updates it will be more far away. Hope you lift the starting level with lvl25 survivors.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    mimicaDBonesaafr99Jenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited September 2018
    Kaz said:

Deadheads said:

So is there an official date for the council update?

The season 9th season starts on October 7. So we'll probably release our new update one week before that.
    SCBMA said:

@Kaz
    Is the RPG going to be fixed with outpost defenders? They shoot every time without reloading.

Yes! It'll be fixed in the next update. :)
    Now I want the disagree button

😂

Just say "In Outpost, it's working as intended. :)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

KazSPC_TORRESJenngBWils
  • IndicusIndicus Member Posts: 6
    RPG, still just a toy. My other rifles and assaults are much better. The assaults have wider coverage with equal results to all hit. Hit just as hard. No reload delay. And stun (like the RPG should have). And with the coming upgrade, the RPG will be even more worthless. New weapons will be one level higher. Seriously, was it not obvious an upgrade just a month after awarding a weapon would obsolete the weapon. A weapon it took a summer to get. A weapon that was DOA on arrival. Even making it a bit more powerful does not counter other weapons one level higher. The entire strategy was pretty poorly thought out. With so many aspects of this game done so well, It is surprising how bad this was executed.
    Tapatio75FirekidDrUnpleasantPigBenis
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    :-1:

The disagree button still exists!

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    With lv25 around the corner I'm probably just 2 months away from buying a bundle for the first time in the 1yr and 2 months I've been playing...

ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    > @DrUnpleasant said:
    > With lv25 around the corner I'm probably just 2 months away from buying a bundle for the first time in the 1yr and 2 months I've been playing...

I've got a few in mind. I raked in about $80 on Google play cash for my birthday. Maybe that Daryls flaming crossbow...

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    @sbf

This from update notes;

Equipment will be coming into the game in bundles next week and added to rewards soon thereafter.

REFERENCE
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    sbfPigBenisfreedydaddyJenng
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    TJS said:

@sbf

This from update notes;

Equipment will be coming into the game in bundles next week and added to rewards soon thereafter.

REFERENCE
    Rockin'. Obviously I didn't read it all the way through. Cheers all around.
    TJSJenng
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,044
    Yep, I think at level 25 even a bruiser will benefit more from a damage% badge than flat one. Maybe not :lol:
    jimmorrison369aafr99Jenngaquila
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    At 24 assault was already, not much between assault and bruiser...
    aafr99Jenng
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    aafr99 said:

Jenng said:

There are always going to be updates and our equipment will run out of use, eventually. 🤷‍♀️ Announcing it so far in advance is nice. Gives us a very long time to let it soak in.

Exactly. One or two updates per year is an ok number for me. The problem are the flat badges. As we avance the level, they become nerfed.
    You're absolutely right!

WoW.

@Kaz

Is there going to be some sort of solution to this problem?

As we get increased in survivor levels, FLAT number badges become useless and % based badges are going to be the only thing people want.

NezoJenngR2runfast
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,222
    edited September 2018
    Back to catching my tail again.....

NG really needs to come with a solution for the equipment. I have for the first time built a decent stockpile of upgraded equipment. They would eventually become useless and I would have to start over again.

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

WalkerRonSPC_TORRES
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    zeeblack said:

Back to catching my tail again.....

NG really needs to come with a solution for the equipment. I have for the first time built a decent stockpile of upgraded equipment. They would eventually become useless and I would have to start over again.

after a while, if there is nothing new going on. the whole rinse and repeat every 6 months pattern is not going to entertain me. starting to feel the burn on the tiresome upgrading for no other reason. after a while all the max player base will just quit playing and new players will have a very long grind ahead of them.
    StHallMarcus6253PigBenisSPC_TORRES