A little advice...?

JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 348
What's up guys... I'm iniciating myself in this of making videos and tutorials only for my guild for the moment, but later who knows... and I was wondering if you content generators could give me some recommendations for the software to use... I downloaded a recorder but it splits the av tracks and the audio comes first, plus if it could make gifs all in one that would be awesome...

I asked for this a while ago to @capibara but I wanted a general point of view from the comunity...

I'm an Android 8 Oreo user... thx in advance...! 😁

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,156
    DU Recorder is a great free app. You can make gifs, edit video, add text, your own watermark, etc.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,124
    I have a Samsung S7 and have never had to actually download a specific app, I have something called games tools which popped up when I installed the game and have been using it ever since. I can't say much for gifs, splitting AV tracks or god knows what else but it records myself playing a mission perfectly fine. I'm not sure how much help that is :lol:

But for me it helps me share strategies for high level challenge missions without having to shop around for apps.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    JimiFaith
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,198

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,198
    I use built in ios 11 recorder
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JimiFaith
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 282
    i record with OBS and quicktime, edit w iMovie
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    JimiFaith
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 348
    Actually @TJS that's the one I'm using now, and only because it's free... for videos does that thing when the audio track it's ahead of the video, and for gifs it's awfully pixelated... anyways I realise that I can't ask much of a free app but if I can use a better one welcome it is...

I have a S7 edge @WellyLuga I used the Game Tools back when I was playing Minion Rush :D to prevent the keys from activating while playing, didn't know It could record... I guess I'll try in the meantime...
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,156
    I haven't had much trouble with that app @JimiFaith but I must admit I don't use it as often as I once did.

I'd be interested to hear what you find to be the best to use. Let us know what you find.

Take care and Goodluck within your game!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JimiFaith
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,357
    @JimiFaith

On an Android
    1. Open Google Play
    2. Select The Walking Dead No Man's Land
    3. (At the top) Select the video camera icon 🎥

You should see a screen saying "Your Gameplay, on YouTube"

Descensus in cuniculi cavum