No Ad Option On Most Jackpots? NG Trolling Us

royzzzroyzzz Member Posts: 13
I have seen a good amount of jackpots, but around 3 of 4 do not have an option to view an add. Instead gold is the only option. This makes the reduced gold cost to open crates an illusion since normally watching an ad and paying 25 gold would get you all the crates in a jackpot. With this, you need 30 gold. I feel NG is trolling us and call BS.
Deathwish19

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    You only get four ads per hour to open additional crates.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JenngShadowaceAz
  • royzzzroyzzz Member Posts: 13
    I haven’t hit that threshold. Ads are available before and after these jackpots.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Sounds like a connection problem or something else.

I have no problems. It's always four ad options consecutively in an hour.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,193
    edited September 2018
    I am having ad problems too. Did all the tricks...reset identifier, etc. and nothing is working. I might get one and then nothing for several hours. :/

Edited to add: I got my first gold jackpot AND the video option. So yes, it sucks that the ads are not working consistently but it’s nice when they do work in our favor.
    Deathwish19
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,997
    I'm pretty sure that wrestle and luck nerf was a troll/joke.

It's been going for quite a while now, I think it's time for this joke to come to an end 😆
    Jaden
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    Happened to me too, but its not an isolated event. Some weekends it works perfectly and some not só much.
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    this is not the first, you know

• BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 878
    @royzzz If you are on an Apple device, go to settings and then Privacy. Go to the bottom and click on Advertising. Hit Reset Advertising Identifier and click on Reset Identifier. Sometimes after that I also close down my device and restart it. Usually that fixes the lack of ads.
    Dodkongwrinkled_bag