Weekend Event?

Usually posted in Video thread at 1pm EST on Wed. 3+ hours late -- anyone know the event? Did I miss it?
«1

Comments

  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,092
    Or more likely, content creators got better things to do.

    I'll settle for text. I don't need a video. (Tho I do enjoy them)



    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    den4playmsapaev
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,092
    edited September 2018
    I humbly request deluxe jackpot... I was too busy with raiding last weekend too take advantage. :-)



    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited September 2018
    5 sec gear upgrades

    Wait.. wait edit to change..
    Since we just had 5 sec survivor, this weekend will be the double xp from kills that you wanted last week. 😜
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

    GovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,092
    @Governator ? Do I remember? Really?

    The - single - greatest - event - in -
    no man's land - history...? HECK YES!

    We need this event immediately. It's been too long.



    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    GovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,092
    edited September 2018
    Then again, I might miss out regardless.

    I live in North Carolina... Pretty sure Hurricane Florence might have plans for me that don't include mobile/wifi.

    Edit: (or that sweet sweet theater)

    #DarkAges



    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Governatorromeo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @ALF4reals

    Any news on the weekend event or why it's not been announced?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_Psycho
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    I'm gonna guess the new "component event" that Kaz alluded to she said it would be a couple of weeks. Maybe they are doing some last minute testing or it was broken and they are trying to fix it.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Firekid said:

    I'm gonna guess the new "component event" that Kaz alluded to she said it would be a couple of weeks. Maybe they are doing some last minute testing or it was broken and they are trying to fix it.

    FWIW Kaz is not a she. 😜🙃
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

    Andreadonald6283romeoJaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    Ha! I knew that too! Sorry Kaz!
    romeoJaden
  • BonaquaBonaqua Member Posts: 53
    This was my bad guys! :s
    Firekid said:

    I'm gonna guess the new "component event" that Kaz alluded to she said it would be a couple of weeks. Maybe they are doing some last minute testing or it was broken and they are trying to fix it.

    Component Event indeed is on the way! You'll have improved chances of finding components in post-mission crates as well as sweet deals on component bundles. B)
    TJSromeoI_Am_PsychoJaden
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited September 2018
    *I guess I was writing while the question was being answered.

    ^^^^
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Unless I'm mistaken....
    *note there is no mention of any increased chance in regards to crafting.

    (What I expected. Not complaining.)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    TransmuteJun
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    Boom! Just what I wanted, hopefully with better odds than the previous incarnation of this? @Bonaqua will the odds be given out?
  • BonaquaBonaqua Member Posts: 53
    TJS said:

    Unless I'm mistaken....

    *note there is no mention of any increased chance in regards to crafting.



    (What I expected. Not complaining.)

    Yeah, correct. We did improve them for good just a while back though!
    TJSromeo
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288

    5 sec gear upgrades

    Wait.. wait edit to change..
    Since we just had 5 sec survivor, this weekend will be the double xp from kills that you wanted last week. 😜

    no farmable maps this week that gets you good xp so probably not useful to do 5 sec
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,212

    Firekid said:

    I'm gonna guess the new "component event" that Kaz alluded to she said it would be a couple of weeks. Maybe they are doing some last minute testing or it was broken and they are trying to fix it.

    FWIW Kaz is not a she. 😜🙃
    and his ass isn't Finnish either (allegedly).
    DBones
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 713
    Bonaqua said:

    TJS said:

    Unless I'm mistaken....

    *note there is no mention of any increased chance in regards to crafting.



    (What I expected. Not complaining.)

    Yeah, correct. We did improve them for good just a while back though!
    Hi @Bonaqua, so can you confirm, there will not be an event anymore of increasing % for better badge? If so, that's fine, I'm just used to saving lower end components for those events so want to make sure there's no need to do that anymore. It's awesome that all commons have a 1% at legendary, but if I craft 100 of those and then there's an event that increases that to even 2% I'd be kind of annoyed. Thanks!
    ATLAS-Z
  • BonaquaBonaqua Member Posts: 53
    Deadheads said:

    Bonaqua said:

    TJS said:

    Unless I'm mistaken....

    *note there is no mention of any increased chance in regards to crafting.



    (What I expected. Not complaining.)

    Yeah, correct. We did improve them for good just a while back though!
    Hi @Bonaqua, so can you confirm, there will not be an event anymore of increasing % for better badge? If so, that's fine, I'm just used to saving lower end components for those events so want to make sure there's no need to do that anymore. It's awesome that all commons have a 1% at legendary, but if I craft 100 of those and then there's an event that increases that to even 2% I'd be kind of annoyed. Thanks!
    Yes, I can confirm that - this event only has increased chance of getting components in post-mission crates.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,121
    Bonaqua said:

    Deadheads said:

    Bonaqua said:

    TJS said:

    Unless I'm mistaken....

    *note there is no mention of any increased chance in regards to crafting.



    (What I expected. Not complaining.)

    Yeah, correct. We did improve them for good just a while back though!
    Hi @Bonaqua, so can you confirm, there will not be an event anymore of increasing % for better badge? If so, that's fine, I'm just used to saving lower end components for those events so want to make sure there's no need to do that anymore. It's awesome that all commons have a 1% at legendary, but if I craft 100 of those and then there's an event that increases that to even 2% I'd be kind of annoyed. Thanks!
    Yes, I can confirm that - this event only has increased chance of getting components in post-mission crates.
    But what about future events?
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 713

    Bonaqua said:

    Deadheads said:

    Bonaqua said:

    TJS said:

    Unless I'm mistaken....

    *note there is no mention of any increased chance in regards to crafting.



    (What I expected. Not complaining.)

    Yeah, correct. We did improve them for good just a while back though!
    Hi @Bonaqua, so can you confirm, there will not be an event anymore of increasing % for better badge? If so, that's fine, I'm just used to saving lower end components for those events so want to make sure there's no need to do that anymore. It's awesome that all commons have a 1% at legendary, but if I craft 100 of those and then there's an event that increases that to even 2% I'd be kind of annoyed. Thanks!
    Yes, I can confirm that - this event only has increased chance of getting components in post-mission crates.
    But what about future events?
    Yeah @Bonaqua, I guess I was referring to what @TransmuteJun said, will there be future increased better badge % events or no, never again.
  • BonaquaBonaqua Member Posts: 53
    No, there won't. Sorry guys!
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 713
    Bonaqua said:

    No, there won't. Sorry guys!

    That's fine @Bonaqua, thanks for letting us know for sure so there's no reason to save stuff... time to craft about 200 badges!
    TransmuteJun
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,564
    My advice is to use your rare/epic/legendaries and save your commons/uncommons in case a crafting event ever comes back. If it doesn’t, then you’ll have a lot of crappy fragments that would have only made crappy badges anyways. But if it does, then you’ll hit the jackpot while still building some usable badges now.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    Yeah I got lucky and got legendary from common frag and all greens well worth crafting them!
Sign In or Register to comment.