Suggestion for New Ability: Locksmith

I'd like to see an ability added to the game to reduce the time it takes to open locked gates/doors by one turn. Where it would appear would be up to NG, but I don't think it should be a trait...I think one turn of reduction should be enough and 'turns required to open locked gates' isn't really granular enough to go with a trait's upgradeable percentage increase without making it either absurdly overpowered at higher levels or completely useless at lower levels. It could be attached to a piece of gear as the 'special ability' of the gear (crowbar/wrecking bar...chainsaw?), unlockable upon upgrade for any gear, or even a leader ability on a new hero.
anthony172SCBMAArtminiusMichonor23

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Equipment or possible badge creation even?

Common, it's the end of the civilized world! Nobody's gonna complain if ya carry around a "Bump Key set". I know I'd give some extra rations to the person who showed up in camp with a complete set.

You know it'd be quieter than busting all those locks and doors you encounter.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Tombworld
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 214
    Should T-Dog become a new character, this should be his leader trait!!!!
    Michonor23
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,014
    RPG = Master key
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE