Optimal & best way to store experience points?

So until we can get to level 25, I've got nothing to do with my XPs. All my guys are at level 24 and the gear I use at level 27. So until then, what is the best way to store XPs? So far I've been training characters I don't want to keep just so that my XPs are not completely wasted. I'll then let them go to get some XPs back. But should I be focusing on improving equipment instead? Or is it more worthwhile to train several characters to a lower level rather than one to the top level? Thanks for any info or links on the subject.

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,626
    There are 2 things you can do really. One is to upgrade 1* survivors from the free call and the other is to upgrade equipment to scrap later. I've been doing both preparing for the next update. Equipment is better since you can scrap for double during an event or with a 2x XP booster.
    leanrascal
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    edited September 2018
    I keep all Epic and Legendary equipment and always keep a piece of it upgrading in the Weapons Shop whether I'll ever use it or not. From time to time NG offers double scrap events and has offered free gas and XP boosters as Upgrade gifts. Storing the XP in equipment is the best bang for your buck in my opinion. If I ever get maxed XP and I still having an item upgrading in the Weapons shop, I'll throw the XP into a random survivor just to utilize the XP and not waste it.
    leanrascal