Update 2.12 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 81
    > @RWS said:
    > @Kaz ... scavenger missions at 6 gas?

I saw it too 😟
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Saw that too. Not sure how much longer I will be playing this game.
    Black Labs Matter.
    My guess: they wanted to add some variety to the game and try to keep things fresh with new survivors, however it was a licensing issue and they just decided to rehash old characters...which I personally am fine with, but I really don't want the ability to have 2 Glenns, or 2 Ricks or 2 Morgans on my team. I think it should be limited to 1. Yes, having both would allow more/different strategy options, but it takes away some of the "realism" so to speak and seems cheesy to me.
    Black Labs Matter.
    aafr99anthony172bigbeanopsychwolf
    No new building. That's the memorial from when they had Deadly Missions in the game and survivors could be lost permanently.
    Black Labs Matter.
    RWSTJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I don't think that's a new building.

I don't have it but I believe it's the Memorial Tent that some players have from early after the game was released.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 132
    > @TJS said:
    > I don't think that's a new building.
    >
    > I don't have it but I believe it's the Memorial Tent that some players have from early after the game was released.

You’re correct.
    TJS
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,823
    @kaz are you saying as long as I had a bruiser weapon without concus I could have saved myself so much frustration!! Ah well glad it means my bruiser can still punish on the gate (which is what I thought might have been the fix!) bring on riot glen on the gate!!!
    Kaz
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,717
    @Kaz to be crystal clear, 3+ level 25 survivors will start and progress in challenges at the same difficulties as 3+ level 24 survivors?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 291
    @Kaz ...since we will need so may cans of tomatoes and starting at higher RSL, will we still stop getting cans after RSL 23 or is it moved up to RSL 24
    ShadowaceAz
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    That's a good point. No tomatoes on Challenges... Maybe we need Tuesdat tomatoes tomorrow and every single Monday moving further :)
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 220
    Could correct revenge by working together with the vigilant mode.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    is patch tomorrow or wed?
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 325
    No distance today?

Danski_46TheKingaquila
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    > @ignas said:
    > No distance today?

And the distance tomorrow? :)
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    I'm thinking, characters change through the series. I love the addition of characters in settings that reflect other parts of them on the show. Rick isn't always a pistol guy, Glenn isn't always a knife wielder... etc. I am surprised it took this long TBH. So, it's up my alley.
    bladgier1Rispsychwolf
    I wonder when Jerry will debut as a Tank Walker in game.
    Black Labs Matter.
    bigbeanopsychwolf
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 739
    Wonder why they didn't make Carol a hunter, would have been a better option than Morgan imo.
  • FortTorinoFortTorino Member Posts: 21
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > I'm thinking, characters change through the series. I love the addition of characters in settings that reflect other parts of them on the show. Rick isn't always a pistol guy, Glenn isn't always a knife wielder... etc. I am surprised it took this long TBH. So, it's up my alley.

Totally agree with you, but imho it would have been better to create hybrid heroes where one could change the heroe’s actual class and therefore traits by just clicking a button. The current system just adds to the token dilution and having the same hero twice just does not feel right.
    FirekidPigBenis
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    carol had a machine gun and pistol at one point.
    Danski_46
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    Distance timer is 3 h 30 min now, back to normal.
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 325
    Yeah, showing correct here as well.
    I have a question because I cannot understand the new Morgans train my English it’s not my mother language. Could you explain to me. Thanks

Hero Trait: "Perceptive" - Morgan's attacks made during enemy turns deal +45% total damage. As a leader, all team members gain this bonus. [Increases to a maximum of 95%]
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,809
    @TheKing

Traits such as retaliate/revenge only work during the enemy turn. Attacks made on overwatch are also during the enemy turn. So it will be damage done with these types of attacks will be boosted. There's also punish but if I'm not mistaken this is after the enemy turn and before yours so this won't be boosted by his trait.
    TheKing1Ris
  • TheWalkingStephTheWalkingSteph Member Posts: 25
    This is an excellent question, I also wonder if it is an attack as part of the vigilance or retaliate...
    Ah man!!! I was relying on that timer being correct and put my Sasha to level up this morning! Looks like it's easy distance for me this week, please be good tokens!!!
    edited October 2018
    > @WellyLuga said:

Thank you :) .
    Btw the update its here for iOS

Unfortunately without 24hrs gas and xp
    I got my free gift