Update 2.12 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,989
    As far as I'm concerned, getting lower lvl equipment solution is ONLY for maxed out players. Which has shifted with the new uodate.

So if you previously weren't maxed where 68 was the max (being close to it) , then you'd see 21 and 22 lvl gear.

Now that 70 is the new max, until you won't reach it, you'll see 22 and 23 lvl gear.

On the new 70 lvl max it goes back to 25 lvl gear only.

That's how I understand it.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    I don't think think it's the level that's the problem more that it's green, pretty sure green crap from gold crates was stopped once council was level 21. I'm pretty sure that I'm still above that threshold and now getting green crap. It's a bug and needs to be fixed before the challenge starts!!
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 507
    > @General_Quatre said:
    > Has anyone sped their Radio or Council upgrades and know how many tomatoes Council/Workshop/Training Ground are? Radio tent is 15M, so I'm guessing...18M for the others?

Council is 20M
  • xelda77xelda77 Member Posts: 11
    I selected the Super Glen, bought a bunch of phones and received enough tokens for him, but only got the regular Glen ☹️
    Jenng
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    Sweet, level 23 and green.
    1RisSCBMAfreedydaddy
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    I and my teammates noticed that the damage of some survivor has been slightly increased after the update.
    Has anyone noticed that and know what the reason can be?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    @Kaz any word on the green stuff from gold crates? That was a council level 21 condition not an end game condition. Just want to know before challenge starts if there is any point opening gold crates for gold...
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,806
    edited October 2018
    msapaev said:

I and my teammates noticed that the damage of some survivor has been slightly increased after the update.

I've noticed this, for me it seems to be on my 8* survivors. I only noticed as I have a 7* Michonne, 7* scout and an 8* scout, only the 8* scout had gone up in damage but the others hadn't. I went through my roster and it mainly seems to be my other 8* guys too. I feel like this is a bug we shouldn't speak about loudly though (if it isn't intended obviously) :lol:
    msapaev
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 325
    edited October 2018
    > @msapaev said:
    > I and my teammates noticed that the damage of some survivor has been slightly increased after the update.
    > Has anyone noticed that and know what the reason can be?

This week there will be 50% dog increase for hunters and it was turn on yesterday. Maybe that’s the reason
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 132
    > @msapaev said:
    > I and my teammates noticed that the damage of some survivor has been slightly increased after the update.
    > Has anyone noticed that and know what the reason can be?

Hushhhhhh🤫🤫🤫🤫
    Danski_461RisJenngmsapaev
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    msapaev said:

I'd think is something related to Jesus and Abe...
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Can someone post the new chances after the radio tower was upgraded ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    edited October 2018
    Ok so it is.

New: 0,4 ; 3,1 ; 2,5 ; 4 (10 total)
    Old: 0,2 ; 2,2 ; 2,4 ; 5,1 (9,9 total)

Well, I don’t expect a big difference from that.
    -----------------
    And why are the “new” heroes not included in the upgraded radio tower chances ?
    -----------------
    freedydaddy
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited October 2018
    JackBauer said:

And why are the “new” heroes not included in the upgraded radio tower chances ?

Because they are only available in special calls for now atleast.

Edit to add quote from update notes;
    . Tokens for these Heroes will be available from special Radio Calls and not made available in the normal radio calls until announced.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    freedydaddymsapaev
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    I don't know if this is the right place, but i read somewhere that in this update Warrios would have their critical chance increased on charged atacks.
    Is that true?
  • ShawtStuffShawtStuff Member Posts: 17
    Will Our Stats under Our Profile be coming back? They seem to have disappeared with the update :'(
    MattOfEarth
    > @aafr99 said:
    > I don't know if this is the right place, but i read somewhere that in this update Warrios would have their critical chance increased on charged atacks.
    > Is that true?

This happened as part of the recent balance update where heroes were buffed. It was bumped from 10% to 20%.
    msapaev
    Is the retaliate trait working? My Darryl revenged on a walker after a freeman was attacked.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

Will Our Stats under Our Profile be coming back? They seem to have disappeared with the update :'(

Answered in another thread.
    It will be fixed in next update.
    Steeboon said:

Is the retaliate trait working? My Darryl revenged on a walker after a freeman was attacked.

Daryl doesn't have revenge so I'm guessing what you saw was an overwatch attack? Just a guess, the only logical answer I can think of anyway.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 738
    edited October 2018
    @Kaz, I've lost count of how many times my game has randomly closed. Starting to get more regular now, please let the team know.
    Edit, it's when I click to watch another cinema ad.
    Danski_46 said:

@Kaz, I've lost count of how many times my game has randomly closed. Starting to get more regular now, please let the team know.

Edit, it's when I click to watch another cinema ad.

Have you tried clearing cache? I was having this problem and this seemed to work for me. In fairness, it's quicker to have the app close itself and reopen than it is to watch a 30 second ad so I wasn't too bothered :lol:
    1RisDanski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 738
    @WellyLuga thanks done the cache, see how it goes.
    I do love it when the cinema ads don't load and you quickly click back and press the play button, goes to open crate, I can get 4 rewards in 30 seconds without watching 1 ad :smiley:
    Sssh don't tell anyone...
    WellyLuga
    > Daryl doesn't have revenge so I'm guessing what you saw was an overwatch attack? Just a guess, the only logical answer I can think of anyway.

@TJS i don’t think so as I distinctly remembered the walker was attacked by Darryl after he attacked the freeman, not moving towards.
  • JamezJamez Member Posts: 3
    For 15 million tomatoes couldn't it have been a gold call twice a week. Geez.
    JackBauerpsychwolffreedydaddybigbeano