Forum reactions

Ng removed the user's avatars from their reactions...? What's the point of getting a reacction if you don't know who reacted...?
ShadowaceAzFingerfoodaafr99

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 738
    Political correctness, in the age of nobody apparently wanting to be a victim of satire, association by agreement or guilty of upsetting others by their reactions, the best solution is by anonymity.
    marie1980capibaraArtisansWalkerslayer82
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It's a glitch.

There's another thread or two somewhere. I don't think it has anything to do with NG, probably a 'Vanilla Forums' issue.

Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

- reactions seem to show on first thread post but not on others

- if you go into menu and click on your forum name then click 'like' 'agree' etc., you can scroll to see who reacted if curious
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JimiFaith
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 369
    Yeah I noticed that about the first comment, so it's probably a glitch as you say... thx for the confirmation...!
    TJS
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    TJS said:

It's a glitch.

There's another thread or two somewhere.

I thought this WAS the other thread. Oh well.

I came in to say, how the hell are we supposed to know if we already reacted to a particular post? I mean, apart from watching to see if the count goes up or down.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    TJSSCBMAJaden1Ris
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,826
    Danski_46 said:

Political correctness, in the age of nobody apparently wanting to be a victim of satire, association by agreement or guilty of upsetting others by their reactions, the best solution is by anonymity.

I DISAGREE ... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeanoI_Am_PsychoDBonesDanski_46