Grind fixing idea.

@Bonaqua @Shteevie, an easy way to give players a break from endless scavenging for council/workshop/training grounds would be to adjust farm production and scavenge rewards. At the moment it's just not enough and is one of the worst things in the game.
I suggest upping farm production to 10000/h and also doubling the scavenge mission reward as you already do on spaghetti Monday.
Implementing this would bring back a lot of player love.
Thoughts?
jimmorrison369TCBRITO

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 517
    Oops double posted, can a mod delete one please.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    That would help in the grind of having to collect supplies but it's not going to effect the challenge grind players complain about.

Nevertheless it'd be nice if supplies from farms were increased. I think everyone would be happy with that but I'm not sure if it'll happen.

(Good suggestion though)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46ATLAS-Z
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    So I've went as far as I can go in the challenge but with so few rewards and trade goods, I now need to grind outpost raids to compensate. Shifting the grind does not help. Makes me want to throw in the towel.
    ShadowaceAz
    @zbot, can you please delete the other post.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    It's only going to get worse. Now we have level 25 survivors, level 28 gear and the razor trait in the game yet the starting position in the challenge remains the same as it was with 24's :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Danski_46
    @Kaz, now that you're back what do you think?
    Singoallah