Mods , admins or anyone who knows!

Ive seen people mention an upcoming radio tent change and that you should save your radios till then , but i cant find out what that alleged change is. Does anyone have any info on this?

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    Oldgoth mentioned it but not for a while. Let me find the thread.
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    edited February 2016
    @zbot thank you. I know it was @oldgoth that mentioned it but i was unable to find the thread myself.
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    as far as i know, other than "we're making a change" and "i think you guys will like it", there is no other info to be had at this point in time.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    @zbot damn i was hoping there was more content than that. I bet its just gonna be class specific calls.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    @misfit44, we are all in the dark.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2016
    @misfit44 The forum has a search feature that works very well. If you put in "radio" in the search field and posts from Oldgoth it brings up his post about future fixing of the radio tower right away. When I tried it it was like the first or second result.

Most forums have search features and this forum's search feature is extremely easy to use and more user friendly than most.
    blackiguanaCindyLou
    @Shut_Up i know about the search function (hard to miss) but you should try that for yourself , 1 million posts come up and they are not in chronological order
    ...so have fun with that.
    hottexasLynz4tex
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2016
    Like I said I did try it and using the term radio and telling it to only bring up old goth's post that have the term radio in them brought it up right away and the results were in chronological order. It was fun and easy.
    @Shut_Up i did the same thing with oldgoth as the author and it didnt work for me , must not be working right for me or i messed something up.
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    Yes, we are working on a change to the system. It is not finished. I don't yet know when it's going to go out, so no further information on that.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    I just hope that the change is like the "summon box" i suggested from other thread..

This discussion has been closed.