False gas full notification

DragonmateDragonmate Member Posts: 17
Since the upgrade, i seem to be getting quite a few notification messages anout gas tank being full when it is actually nowhere hear full..
Cronusmack22psychwolf

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 935
    Ditto. Keeps sending me notification that it's time to go on a run. I'm on empty though.
  • CrashOutCrashOut Member Posts: 21
    Yeah was just coming to report this
  • DragonmateDragonmate Member Posts: 17
    Also, when the notifications are sent to my phone, it is sent multiple times, may be as much as 10 in one go.. happens on my partners phone too, and this only started after the update
    nipular
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 935
    Same thing. My notification bell goes nuts, over and over and over.
    Still doing it, so no choice but to switch off notifications from this game in my settings..
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I can assure you they are well aware of the notification bug and are working on it.

Just keep in mind that since the update there are more important issues to address.

Give them a little time and I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Sure,I realise that, but just to let you know that since turning off notifications, the game now keeps stopping and has to be restarted, so might have to switch notifications back on.
  • nipularnipular Member Posts: 53
    > @TJS said:
    >
    > Just keep in mind that since the update there are more important issues to address.
    >

More important than the game harassing your phone to the point i, and im willing to be many others have considered deleting the app all together?

This is THE most important issue they have
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Is it so bad to disable notifications for a bit until it's solved?

I don't think it's a system wide problem. I have the game on my iOS and my Android and I'm not getting false notifications on either.

I say this not as a neener neener, but to show it's probably not a simple 0 or 1 somewhere.

I'm wondering if it's a problem of some devices not installing cleanly and purging old cache files?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJS
    @nipular

You can disable notifications in the Walking Dead app settings if it's bothering you too much as @ShadowaceAz mentioned.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    To add....

I'm on Android and was getting the incorrect full gas notifications but I haven't had any today so it looks like the problem has been resolved. (Hopefully for everyone)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S