Please announce maintenance at least 3 hours earlier

I would really appreciate if NG would announce any maintenance at least three hours in advance, so we could prepare for it. For example start an upgrade, or avoid spending gold for gas.

Comments

• TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    We are quite lucky that we don't have very many maintenance breaks in No Man's Land (compared to other games) and we always announce longer maintenance breaks ahead of time. In this case it was a super short break; by the time the word is out the game is already back!

But point taken, and we'll try not to surprise you in the future.
    Cmlwoodstock
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    this was indeed a short maint. however, advanced notice would be greatly appreciated!

for the people that purchase gas or whatever and then suddenly can't play, it is a huge pain.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    @TK-421
    Thanks for the quick answer and thanks in advance for not surprising us in the future! :)
    TUCO
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    @TK-421 @Teeceezy

Thanks for all your hard work and announcing at least the day of the upgrade. I just wonder why you don't tell us the exact time of a scheduled maintenance break ...

And by the way, you did it once ... it would be great if you could always wait for the update to become available in the Play Store, before you block the old version. I know this can be difficult, as the new version would need to support the old feature set. But would be nice.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    In the game it still says we are under maintenance (updated the game, android)
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    wow already up and running for android, almost find it hard to belive ;-)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
This discussion has been closed.