Component Event - METAL

2»

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    @Kaz can you comment on what NG thinks about doing similar events in the future? I guess what I'm really looking for is if you run it again would it be metal again or a different material? I can currently craft 9 epic badges so it'd be nice to know if I should maybe save one particular material. thanks!
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    A good idea, a step in the right direction but can be improved, fe allowing the exchanges of 25 1* componentes for 5 2* components, do the same with 2* for 3*, rare and epic can remains the same
    JackBauerTJSromeo
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Yes! I'm still owing you guys that and also a feedback about the latest ultimate challenge. My plan is to make it later today. Thanks! :)
    ATLAS-Zromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,466
    Maybe the next one can be ALL FRAGS????

MWAAAAHAHA!!!!

**snap!**

Whoooaa... Sorry, a bit of daydreaming... Did I miss anything?

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    romeo
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    Kaz said:

Is the next event going to be with a different component?
    - That's the plan. We would maybe add an extra offer allowing you to trade, for example, 5 metal for 5 sardines. In case you had some from the previous event still

Can you tell us what the next component will be @Kaz?
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    I liked it a lot! I got a few great badges from it. This event is a keeper for sure!
    Nezo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,000
    @Kaz great feedback! And a great event! Not sure on the need to dilute the trades with swapping component types as they make no difference really when crafting badges. I will now until the next event be making only all metal badges! Do you have any idea how often you're planning on running this event?