Problems Opening/Loading the Game

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 723
    @Kaz, any reason why not everyone is affected? Is it mostly ios or android?
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Danski_46 said:

@Kaz, any reason why not everyone is affected? Is it mostly ios or android?

It's affecting both devices and only players that started a new session (opened their game) yesterday from 16:00 to 18h00 UTC. So the majority of the players are fine, but we have a big number of players that can't connect to the game still. :(
    Danski_46imacharlie
  • niko77410niko77410 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    I have exactly the same issue since yesterday
  • niko77410niko77410 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Unsinstallation then reinstall has worked for me the game was saved on Game Center and you can restore from there
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 723
    > @Kaz said:
    > @Kaz, any reason why not everyone is affected? Is it mostly ios or android?
    >
    > It's affecting both devices and only players that started a new session (opened their game) yesterday from 16:00 to 18h00 UTC. So the majority of the players are fine, but we have a big number of players that can't connect to the game still. :(

Strange, I'm pretty sure I opened my game in that period.
  • leanrascalleanrascal Member Posts: 14
    same issue occured to me. reinstalled game and it worked. lost more than 24 hours of game play. awaiting compensation from NG.
  • bobman61822bobman61822 Member Posts: 3
    I don't think my gameplay is saved! I have been playing for a long time! I'm afraid if I uninstall and then reinstall I will loose everything? What can I do?
    referee4

I don't think my gameplay is saved! I have been playing for a long time! I'm afraid if I uninstall and then reinstall I will loose everything? What can I do?

Hi, Bobman!

If you are not sure, send me a private message (or to support) telling us your in-game name and your guild name so we can manually restart your account in case you haven't saved it there. :)
    imacharlie
  • PauldexPauldex Member Posts: 1
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and lost everything. I have been playing for years and do not intend to start over. Is there anything that can be done to restore my old game?
    Kazfreedydaddy
    Pauldex said:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and lost everything. I have been playing for years and do not intend to start over. Is there anything that can be done to restore my old game?

Sure! I'll send you a private message and explain you how. :)
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @Pauldex said:
    > I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and lost everything. I have been playing for years and do not intend to start over. Is there anything that can be done to restore my old game?

Happened to me yesterday @kaz can you send me a pm and explain how please
    Message me if you wanna
    Kaz

> @Pauldex said:

> I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and lost everything. I have been playing for years and do not intend to start over. Is there anything that can be done to restore my old game?

Happened to me yesterday @kaz can you send me a pm and explain how please

Sure! I've just sent you a message! :)
    freedydaddy
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 218

The NG could give you another free gas gift and double XP to reward for the inconvenience, I lost a few hours of my gift ...
    I already complained about the support, but it did not help.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    Kaz
  • Darth_F3gaDarth_F3ga Member Posts: 4
    I’ve been unable to log into the game all weekend. Totally missed out on this weeks challenge. My partner can log in and we are on the same server.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

I haven’t tried uninstalling but I’m unsure why I need to do this as I haven’t made any changes. The game loaded after the last update for a couple of days and then I just couldn’t get on
    freedydaddy
  • ELSID101ELSID101 Member Posts: 4
    Please fix im tired of waiting and im Fraid if i uninstall i will have to start all over again. I have a lot of money involved and dont want to risk losing all my stuff
    freedydaddy
    PostsPosts
    ELSID101 said:

Please fix im tired of waiting and im Fraid if i uninstall i will have to start all over again. I have a lot of money involved and dont want to risk losing all my stuff

Even if you haven't your account saved on Google Play or Game Center, we can manually restore your progress. So it's completely safe to reinstall. If you still want to wait, we should be releasing the optional update with a fix for it tomorrow, but I can't confirm that yet! Sorry about the trouble!
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @Darth_F3ga @ELSID101 as long as your game is linked to Game Center (iOS) or Google Play (Android) it should be good to uninstall and reinstall your game.

If somehow it's not linked there is a process for recovering lost games by contacting support. source

I lost my game!
    If you lost your save game data after you deleted the application or while transferring your game to another device, you can recover it via your Game Center or Google Play account.

If that doesn't work, first make sure you have your new game attached to your Google Play or your Game Center account. Then contact us from the in-game Settings providing the following information and labelling your message "I lost my account":
    In-game player name of original game
    In-game player level of original game
    Name of guild from original game (if applicable)
    Platform (Android, iOS)
    If you made in-app purchases on the lost save game, remember to include receipts of your purchases in your message. These will help us recover your account.

Remember to send all the necessary information for a faster account recovery process!

Kaz
    > @ELSID101 said:
    > Please fix im tired of waiting and im Fraid if i uninstall i will have to start all over again. I have a lot of money involved and dont want to risk losing all my stuff

Yes I learned that shit the hard way I restarted yesterday I was pissed off bro
    Message me if you wanna
    ELSID101
    Aw so sorry to hear can they fix it for you?

> @ELSID101 said:

> Please fix im tired of waiting and im Fraid if i uninstall i will have to start all over again. I have a lot of money involved and dont want to risk losing all my stuff

Yes I learned that shit the hard way I restarted yesterday I was pissed off bro

Wait, but we can restore your progress, you don't need to play all over again. : p
    ELSID101 said:

Aw so sorry to hear can they fix it for you?

Are you still having the problem? We've just released a fix for it, but you have to download it from Google Store or Game Center!

freedydaddy
    Very frustrated!!! Was told by a Lily to uninstall game and the reinstall game even though I told her I didn't back up my game. I was told to send an email back with the title Lily#247642 that I had lost all my data and would get fixed. I did this over a day ago and still haven't heard back. What makes me more mad is that an update to the game was sent out this morning to fix the problem. If she knew this why did she not just tell me to wait!!!
    > @Kaz said:
    > > @ELSID101 said:
    >
    > > Please fix im tired of waiting and im Fraid if i uninstall i will have to start all over again. I have a lot of money involved and dont want to risk losing all my stuff
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes I learned that shit the hard way I restarted yesterday I was pissed off bro
    >
    > Wait, but we can restore your progress, you don't need to play all over again. : p Aw so sorry to hear can they fix it for you?
    >
    > Are you still having the problem? We've just released a fix for it, but you have to download it from Google Store or Game Center!
    Oh lol
    Message me if you wanna
    I have sent my information and haven't heard back. Waiting.
    The latest update has fixed the bugs, thanks nextgames. I’m glad I didn’t uninstall / reinstall as suggested, the problem had to be at source.
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 668
    edited October 2018
    I've done the small update but keep getting this when I watch an ad, it also does it when I try to send a help message it's getting very frustrating restarting the game all day long ( I'm using android ) @Kaz
    > @Fingerfood said:
    > I've done the small update but keep getting this when I watch an ad, it also does it when I try to send a help message it's getting very frustrating restarting the game all day long ( I'm using android ) @Kaz

Have ya completely restarted or saved ?
    Message me if you wanna
    TweetyBird
This discussion has been closed.